Auto rotating event system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto rotating event system

My Suggestion is to add automatically announcement in Auto rotating event system, the event load silently and we dont get any announcement except the main chat we can see there but if we are not paying attention to the chat box we can miss the event, yesterday i played 2 hours but when i was quiting gamerx i realise that in these 2 hours i didnt gone in any event but when i typed /pe i saw event going on so i missed all the event that were going in those 2 hours and this is not my 1st time this happenes to me manny times i play dm,race,/mg3 and that time when i play these <<< i dont see at chat box and every time i miss event and not only to me many players miss the event and when i see /pe only 4-5 players in it becuz no one realise that event is launched so can you add the automatically announce system in Auto rotating event system it can work like this:
    there will be 2 announcement for "/EVENT" 1 will be at the start and 2nd at the half of the time means = If 1 minute takes to launch event 1st at 60/59 sec and 2nd at 30 sec so that if someone didnt saw 1st he can see 2nd like this we cant miss events .

maybe change the event color in chat to something brighter?
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

+1
      next time formulate the suggestion more clearly.

Comment

I think it's not needed, There is already announcement message in chat, and also Textdraw on top right, which is just like race rotation announcement.
        Making a long time display announcement would just annoy another player that don't like it so it's -1.

And what you've saw on /pe probably it's already started more than 2 hours ago (you know it's sometimes happen) mostly on CTF. in that case if it was CTF, then you can ask admin to bring yourself in. But i don't think there is another event type that's played for 2 hours, it's just only a few minutes with longest time i've seen 20minutes. So you shouldn't missed the announcement as the event will load in about 1 minute after one event ends. Unless another admin loaded one manually.
        KVIrc User

Comment

I agree with you robo but when players dont see at chatbox then ? we cant see like racing if we are racing so we are only paying attention on the road not on the chatbox or creating objects also but ok np i thought it will be a good suggestion we will not miss any event i many times saw only 4-5 players in event becuz all missed events but ok as you say.

Comment

What instant said also happens to me,
            Just bring back the "ding" sound that plays when an event starts

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
              but ok as you say.
              Don't say that, i'm here in the forum to share opinions and answer questions, it's all decided by Managements and Developers, i'm not one of them so don't feel so doubtful with your idea that can lead you to disagree on yourself, i'm here not to judge, because here, everyones idea is appreciated. And also if managements/developers has take decision on it, even i think i disagree, i'll still appreciate it, unless it's much bad then i suggest for change. Not all suggestions i disagree on the forum are denied, many of them get accepted so you shouldn't expect something like that.

Originally posted by ScoutZ View Post
              What instant said also happens to me,
              Just bring back the "ding" sound that plays when an event starts
              And yes that should be exist for auto rotation too instead of manually loaded event. (if i'm not wrong)
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X