Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For PVP System

Hello everyone!

The new PvP System update was really useful to prevent players to teleport in fight or escaping in vehicles using speedbost, but I have an idea that can be added to the PvP System.

It's simple, to prevent the players to get in RC-Vehicles.. So that's all, nothing more, I'm tired of players escaping on RC-Vehicles in fight..

2.17.1 It is not allowed to use any of the RC-Vehicles to escape fights or to prevent death.

In my opinion that's a nice suggestion but I'm not sure that when PvP is enable you can't spawn any vehicle .. If I'm wrong then this is a good suggestion
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
      Hello everyone!

The new PvP System update was really useful to prevent players to teleport in fight or escaping in vehicles using speedbost, but I have an idea that can be added to the PvP System.

It's simple, to prevent the players to get in RC-Vehicles.. So that's all, nothing more, I'm tired of players escaping on RC-Vehicles in fight..
      Already Suggested by Pacific
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...busing-rc-cars

Feel free to share ur opinion about his suggestion on his started topic bumping his post

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

Already Suggested by Pacific
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...busing-rc-cars

Feel free to share ur opinion about his suggestion on his started topic bumping his post
        It's not the same thing, my suggestion is to don't allow players getting in rc-vehicles, I mean, when they try to get in one, they get automatically kicked from the vehicle with the message "You are in combat!" or something like that.

Pacific's suggestion was just to make the rc-vehicles abuse against rules, because before it was allowed, but my suggestion is to automatically kick players from rc-vehicles showing them the pvp message, because players still do it, and when you report them, they never do it again in the most of cases.. got it?

Comment

I've been confused about that rule too..
          The rule clearly states "Use" and not "Spawn".
          During combat its not allowed to spawn any vehicles anyway but you can enter one that's already in the server (for example the pot RC vehicle at medic spawn). People tend to escape into the RC vehicle during combat to avoid death many times.

So my suggestion is to just remove the Pot RC vehicles at Medic spawn and other RC vehicles anywhere else near spawns

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post
            I've been confused about that rule too..
            The rule clearly states "Use" and not "Spawn".
            During combat its not allowed to spawn any vehicles anyway but you can enter one that's already in the server (for example the pot RC vehicle at medic spawn). People tend to escape into the RC vehicle during combat to avoid death many times.

So my suggestion is to just remove the Pot RC vehicles at Medic spawn and other RC vehicles anywhere else near spawns
            During combat, using commands to evade fight isn't allowed, and using rc-vehicles also is not allowed

Idk about removing the rc-vehicles suggestion, but I think a good way to fix it is just to automatically kick player from the rc-vehicle If they are in fight, and showing them on their screen that they are in combat

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X