No announcement yet.

Minigame/Event : /chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is a great idea. How would the robber be decided? I think quite a lot of people would want a go at being the robber, perhaps the event is run a number of times, and each time a random player from the pool of players in the event is chosen to be the robber.
    Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 09-06-16, 06:06 PM.

Comment

The "crook" will be chosen randomly out of joined players (the ones who typed /chase).

Btw, we already played this on GamerX once :P :

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

If you can play it on GX then we don't need to add it

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          If you can play it on GX then we don't need to add it

I think it would be good to have it added as an official event, since it will get more players involved in the minigame and more fun for all players?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post

I think it would be good to have it added as an official event, since it will get more players involved in the minigame and more fun for all players?
            It was a joke This activity is already coded and will be available in GamerX 4.5.2

Comment

I read the event idea it is very cool except that the admin who sets the crook. I think it would be better if when typed /event all spawns but there are no cars. Then when the event starts they gets in the cars and the crook is automatically choosen by the system and the countdown begins with freeze enabled. Then when it ends the event starts and runs as it.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X