No announcement yet.

[GAMEMODE] Spawn Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inb4 limited player marker radius in radar, i kinda disagree if the main spawn will be moved from SF, to LS/LV i also disagree on what you say with "SFMP". There are actually reasons why GamerX spawns at SF. Back then in 2006, gamerx was named GamerX SFTDM, it comes with spawn with different classes (such as medic, police, army, and therefore "TDM"), there are long progress until it's changed to a DM server, stunting, racing, and then finally a free-roaming server since it's also including mapping and complete teleports around SA, it's not named "SFTDM" anymore, so it's actually already covered the whole SA but just the spawn is not yet. Removing SF completely or making it not a main spawn will be just a massive change, some people or old players here actually know and liked that GamerX is using SF for long time in history. Having extra spawns in other part of SA might be good idea, but not change the main spawn.

Regarding marker radius limit, was also suggested once, maybe we can increase it so atleast 300m (default on foot stream distance), not 100m (the current one). It does indeed annoying when you see a lot markers in radar, but that's old time when GamerX has a lot players and without radar limit.

Also about spawn, i think once i suggested about "random class", most players usually pick Medic Class for the fastest spawn as it's appear first. Having a "random spawn class" will make you spawn at random class so not only Medic or Bar Girl or Police is populated.

There are indeed a few spots outside San Fierro that are being populated, like the /grove for example (this usually for dm), /gbe (for drifting), and /gr10 (for dm and racing), and sometimes in a small amount at /gc and /gads. About objects and stunts (i, as the only loyal stunt visitor around SA), i think it's already and ready to be created there... Just need some vehicles and pickups to fill the spawns. So.. it doesn't have to be moved at specific time.

Now about the classes maybe it can be a little bit changed, since it's no more a TDM, i don't think we need to stay with medic and they only have medic choices with some crazy guns, but still about theme place it will be good to follow the class (i.e. clown spawns at Santa Marina Beach as coickid said, not at Baseball field).

Originally posted by IrfanXp View Post
    Oh ye nice suggestion.
    I have bored with spawns

+1.
    inb4 deleted post for "useless"
    Last edited by Robo; 03-04-16, 06:29 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

We could remove some spawns or replace them with new ones in San Fierro, too. We could have a Stunter Class for example which spawns at the San Fierro Airport. It increases the amount of players at the Airport which is good as it one of the most popular places in the Server.

Well. It's just sad that there are some Admins who spent so much time on creating great stunt object sets to make the server better, but they're always empty as no one knows about their existence and it could be prevented or be improved by adding new spawn zones in my eyes.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
        8Well. It's just sad that there are some Admins who spent so much time on creating great stunt object sets to make the server better, but they're always empty as no one knows about their existence and it could be prevented or be improved by adding new spawn zones in my eyes.
        Thats exactly why I wanted spawns around San Andreas but the side effects have been told by DeathbeatZ. I still don't see too much effect as long as the teleports to crowded parts exist. Maybe however if the spawns are moved from city to city regularly more object sets can be enjoyed and be noticed by players.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

yeah curse, is a exelent idea, but It should be easier of type and agree to /commands

edit: or this command be only to admins and tps...

(if any admin think my answer is not necessary now please delete this post)
          Last edited by RADIAS; 04-04-16, 02:23 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X