new /dupo suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new /dupo suggestion

mm /dupo is a cmd that we use to duplicate a player object ( and i guess there is the same thing with streamed object )
    but i'dd like to suggest something .
    /dupo can be used to get one object that looks the same as another one which i selected for example but , iwant more like i write : /dupo id 10 or 15 ( these numbers are the number of the duplicated objects i want like i want to duplicate this object 10 times ) i hope you like this one . And i hope it will be ready as soon as possible and Thanks
    Last edited by bibo_lilo; 03-01-15, 07:14 PM.
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

You could use /stack for that it's same thing as u said u can choose how much u want of objects and duplicate them u just need to know how to work with it.
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 03-01-15, 09:05 PM.

Comment

its kinda complicated , mm i know how to handel it but think about the new Object amateurs + when i build a /pramp and place it in a specific order i mean the rotation and the emplacment .... and i want to get 5 more of it but with the same value , /stack won't be usefull but if i had /dupo id 5 .. i'll get 5 clones or .... of that object with the same rotation values ... and they will be in a raw like 5 new copies next to each other
      Last edited by bibo_lilo; 03-01-15, 07:47 PM.
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

You mean like this?

/stack <objectid> <object numbers> <x> <y> <z> <rx> <ry> <rz> <rsx> <rsy> <rsz>
        /stack <objectid> <object numbers> <(distance * sin -(rsz))> <(distance * cos -(rsz)> <z> <rx> <ry> <rz> <rsx> <rsy> <rsz>
        /stack 1655 5 (20 * sin -(30)) (10 * cos -(30)) 0 0 0 0 0 0 30
        /stack 1655 5 -10 17.3205 0 0 0 0 0 0 30
        KVIrc User

Comment

i am highly confused? can you make a paint drawing?

Comment

Look Robo , i appreciate your help but i don't want them to be like that when i tried your trick and tried to adjust it a bit its the same thing its almost useless look :
            -i made a ramp like this one :

and tried to do some ramp like it , imean its postion and its rotation values i got this thanks to /stack:

But when i tried /dupo i got this one :

its the same one but i want more , so i have to spam /dupo ....
            What if we could choose the number of the clones or whatever... like /dupo id NumberOfObjects
            mm i just wanna say that what you wrote up there is complicated as i said
            its kinda complicated , mm i know how to handel it but think about the new Object amateurs
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Do you just want all the newly created objects to be within each other?

Comment

what are you talking about ?
                Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

like this sir?
                  KVIrc User

Comment

How can I get the values you wrote ?
                    + keep in mind , its complicated
                    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
                      How can I get the values you wrote ?
                      + keep in mind , its complicated
                      How huh??? are you lazy.. it's not complicated..
                      1655 = object model
                      50 = stack count
                      10 = the X value (as you show in the 2nd picture using /dupo)
                      30 = The RY value, i don't know, but in your pic it's rotated like that so enter what value you specified with /spory on first object
                      -15 = The RZ value, i don't know, but in your pic it's rotated like that so enter what value you specified with /sporz on first object
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X