No announcement yet.

/re command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this idea too. Infact, I was going to suggest this one but I saw you posted it already.

+1 on this. This can save a lot of "wrong id" mistakes the players do, including me

Comment

in battle net servers when you recive a pm, you can reply with /r or /reply.

and when someone pms me, i always send /r message because i forgot /r is not to reply.

Comment

Imagine I receive a pm from Delija : "Hey Rick what do you think about Valpoe ?"
        I'm writting an answer to Delija with /r...
        While I'm writing my answer to Delija, Valpoe pms me : "Hello Rick, how are you ?"
        Then I press enter to send the answer to Delija, and ... Valpoe gets the pm...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          Imagine I receive a pm from Delija : "Hey Rick what do you think about Valpoe ?"
          I'm writting an answer to Delija with /r...
          While I'm writing my answer to Delija, Valpoe pms me : "Hello Rick, how are you ?"
          Then I press enter to send the answer to Delija, and ... Valpoe gets the pm...
          Just say "sorry wrong pm" XD

Comment

Yeh, but what if a other player PM you to. After that the first one you have Pm'ed. Than you reply only to the second one and not the first one. -1 sorry

EDIT:

Saw Rick's answer. Lol the same. Sorry

Comment

You could just use /spc because its even easier than typing /re.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X