No announcement yet.

Rank 5 in server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it need to win 1 race to pass 4 rank how 9 rank confuse????
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

It's not that it's impossible, it is unexpected, and a major deviation from the norm. At levels 1, 2, 3 and 4, you don't require ANY admin kills. Then suddenly at level 5, you need 30! How? Level 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 also require NO admin kills. Then, you go up to 1 for level 17, and then increase by 1 admin kill every two or three levels then on. The ranks don't require a kill number like level 5 again until you reach level 34. That level 5 admin kill requirement is rightly a level 34 achievement, not a level 5 one.

It's like you guys don't want people to get past level 4.

Killing admins is usually a good way to get yourself banned on most servers. You guys never seem to be around to play, or if you are, you've got that godmode thing going on. Finding you is nearly impossible, since you don't allow us to spec you, you've got duels off and your default color on the radar is nearly identical to the NPCs. I would ask to duel, but that seems sleazy. Guess I could join an event, but I honestly have yet to see anyone on there, and if I did, I probably wouldn't know it, since most events put people on colored teams, and unless you already know who the admins are by name, you're not going to know who you're shooting it, if you can even see their name.

Yeah, still level 4. Don't really get into the whole DM thing. Would rather not have to murder the staff. :/

That's good enough for me!

Comment

@C_isForCookie
        Actually, a lot of the Admins join the events. Yesterday there were 6 of us. Use this handy dandy command, /pe.
        However, I feel that Admin kills are unnecessary and should be removed as a requirement for ranking up, or atleast significally lowered, mostly because it's hard to get a hold of us for deathmatching (except for events). Most of us, as you say have godmode on or some of us don't even like to DM at all, so when anyone asks for a duel in PM, they get an automated "no" in response.
        Last edited by Burnedgrass; 02-07-15, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Just to give this some perspective. Once I get another 18 admin kills, I will go immediately from level 4 to level 9. If I can get 2 event points before then, I will instantly jump to level 17. If it takes me a little time to get those last 18 admin kills, I will go even higher.

This means, since you require so many admin kills for level 5, nobody will ever likely achieve levels 6 through 15. Depending on how much time it takes to get those 30 admin kills, they could rocket straight up to level 30+.

This isn't the way level progression should work. There should be a steady increase in rank, matched to the person's skill. This bottleneck at level 5 completely negates all the levels below 15, making them pointless. Admin kills don't even start counting again until level 34, since the ones between 5 and 34 require less kills than level 5 does.

This is my last post on the matter. Don't think I can add anything else. Thanks for the consideration.

Comment

Implying anyone cares about levels, I'm here since 2010 and still lvl8 or smth.

Comment

Just got my 30th admin kill, thanks to Cashewz and an all-out dm-fest in /gs. Funny thing, I went from level 4 straight to level 14, just like I supposed would happen. How are you still level 8? 0_o

Comment

How to See Ur lvl?
                sigpic

Comment

Typ /MyRank Ingame.

Comment

I made the requirements back then. And before I made them I've taken a look at the list with the most admin kills, like I did with other requirements. And 30 is a very low count which can be reached really easy in events or minigames like someone here said already.

http://gamerxserver.com/toplist

Convice yourself.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

i got like 40 admin kills already and i am rank 5....

Comment

who cares about rank seriously ? ._. dude don't get too much serious with rank or you will give up too soon when you will realize that you require to win races more and more, to get higher rank. I'm stuck at rank 22 and i have win many races to get higher rank. People like me, hates racing and will stuck at a specific rank when they would realize they need to win races.

Comment

Its not that hard bro.
                          I'm Rank 48
                          Make sure u don't give up and u will get rank up xd (:
                          Last edited by fp__23; 04-08-15, 12:12 AM. Reason: U can do it

Comment

"Patience is the key" - me
                            Just work hard for it and you will get it one day.

Comment

I agree with this idea. Rank 5 is very hard...

I just Ranked up! thanks to Mertens because he dueled with me.
                              And admins are not always in Minigames. they're always using GM.

But Finally! when i finished getting 30 admins kills. i jumped from rank 4 to rank 25. Can't believe it!

i see, Rank 5 must be set from 30 admins kills to 5 kills. because the ranks after this rank doesn't have any admins kills

when in rank 30 or 40. you will need to kill 2 or 3. first high and last low? the opposite must be it!
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X