Players abusing RC-Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite View Post
    The spawning isn't the problem, the problem is those who go around killing with it. They don't spawn it every time, they go near a player press enter and remove a good half a health off, after that they simply press enter again without spawning anything and without a time limit speed away with the rc tank or car, come back repeat it and get kills eventually, most use sawn offs or rockets to make their job easier. I don't think you're understanding the point of the post. It's not the spawning of the rc vehicle but rather the usage of it. Lemme make a vid of it in one of my useless channels.
    I know what this is about, so you don't need to make a video, I'm not a retard. I understand that it's annoying but I'm not a fan of collective punishment. The thing is that you don't seem to understand with what I meant with my earlier posts. Why should the RC-vehicles be removed if a rule prohibiting the exploit of the RC-vehicles? That would make it so much easier and the RC-vehicles would still be on the server for everyone to enjoy.

Comment

Just scrap the thought out of your head about how I mentioned it to be removed but at least consider my timing idea. That's a win win situation, NOT removed and NOT any unfairness. I'm going to upload the video anyway just so that you and some admins understand what I mean by the timing rule.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Here's the video for my idea:

Consider it admins
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Burned, i guess you're thinking that our problem is that the player spawn the rc to avoid death, but its not what happen.

The abuser that get the rc-cars, get out of car, shot in someone then fastly enter in the car (without even the animation of entering a car) when he kill the player or got shot, like Elite explained in the video when he was fighting the Clown guy. It should be against the rules, its very unfair.

And also, we cant shot them when they are in rcs, while in a normal car we can still shot the driver.

If we may not remove the rcs of spawns, a rule could be added... something like:
          Using a rc-car to kill players and avoiding death/fight is not allowed.

Obviously, if a player isnt fighting, he can get the rc without problem. But the way its going is absolutely annoying, as the number of players using a rc to avoid death and kill players is becoming bigger.
          Last edited by Pacific; 15-11-15, 09:34 PM.

Comment

The RC vehicle possible solution?

Hello everyone, now I know that there has already been a post on the RC vehicle problems by NorthWest however I decided to make a new post as I thought the post I'd put on NW's post wouldn't be seen by a lot of people. So for this reason I have decided to make this post. (This solution was addressed by Beer but I felt it was being ignored)

So let me just clear some stuff about this video:
            - The first 2 clips are shown because I wanted to clear that there is a difference spawning and how it is used. View NW's post for that.

- Ignore the channel name

Anyway for the suggestion go to 0:58

Video:
            Last edited by Eliteus; 15-11-15, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
              Burned, i guess you're thinking that our problem is that the player spawn the rc to avoid death, but its not what happen.

Seriously you guys, you have made really pissed off now XD
              I know what the fuck y'all are talking about. It's just that you people in the thread wanted to remove the RC-vehicles C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y I don't give a shit about what's going to happen, as long as the RC-vehicles aren't removed. I was just arguing for why they shouldn't be prohibited. Yes, the exploit of entering in your dynamic/static RC should be prohibited, but not banning the fucking vehicles completely.

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
              So i suggest to prohibit the use of rc-cars, like is prohibited spawn hydras, rhino, etc.. allowing them just in Happy Hour
              Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
              we need to block players from spawning them
              Yh I agree however they shouldn't be spawnable
              (yes I know you changed your opinion of the removal of them, but you didn't while we were arguing, but you did after)

I hope you all understood what I meant because I won't explain this one more time.
              Last edited by Burnedgrass; 16-11-15, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Like I said on the post, I know that the post already exists. This was made to address it as not everyone goes through all the replies so I decided to post this video suggestion I made. Admins - If you think it is unnecessary then feel free to remove the post.

Comment

Like I said on the post, I know that the post already exists. This was made to address it as not everyone goes through all the replies so I decided to post this video suggestion I made. Admins - If you think it is unnecessary then feel free to remove the post.
                  Some of the admins are really busy with real life. There are a lot of suggestions stand-by.
                  Please don't be impatient.
                  Last edited by Infamous; 16-11-15, 01:07 AM.

Comment

This isn't just for admins, it's for the general people who don't bother looking through replies. I.know the ultimate decision is of the admins however the normal players should be able to vote for the suggestion.
                    Last edited by Eliteus; 16-11-15, 12:57 AM. Reason: got something wrong

Comment

I just wanted to remove the spawning of it

Comment

Yea it's a Good Idea , But I want to say ..
                        No commands when Fight .. sometimes we also can use /rocket and destroy Rc right ?
                        I though that we can delete the RC at redzone there .. No RC at redzone
                        \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                        o.O.o Allen ~
                        (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

No commands during fight? I believe that is pretty hard to code but if it's possible only /rocket and a few other weapon commands should be available. (Talking from school )

Comment

I still think something should be done

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
                              I guess while awaiting for Matt & Rick to have some times, a rule could be added prohibitting the use of rc-cars inside the red zone areas..
                              But that's up to higher ones to decide !
                              Any other place is okay since you can use rockets to shoot them down ! ))
                              I think if they remove that static rc-cars from redzones where ever they are like in Army, Police, Medic Spawn etc that will be a good thing. I don't agree that rc-cars should be removed some people can be inocent too and they want to just drive so it will be unfair to remove the rc-cars we should think for everybody.However we can do two things removal of static rc-cars in redzones, and when some player want to spawn a rc-car in redzone he will get a message "Sorry you can't spawn it in redzone" same like /rocket and /jp and outside redzones let them spawn if they are spawning in fight then already problem is finished as they are breaking rules and will get punished and outside redzones if somebody want to kill somebody like this who is in rc-car etc he can use /rocket etc so all will be fine thats my opinion.
                              Last edited by Muaaz; 03-12-16, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I believe it's useless to dissalow players to spawn RC-Car, some players (like me) dont want to be killed all the time by those noob spawn killers. Also for me this is a good way to spot hackers and cheaters by not being killed from them! I believe this kinda skeptic to dissalow the RC-Car it's awkard and unnecessary.

If someone abusing RC-Car by killing players and evade with it that's why there are admin jobs for to keep server clean from rulebreakers. And that's why there's a /report command for it!
                                Last edited by AlexM; 03-12-16, 03:52 PM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X