Buying Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Houses

Hi my name is KelZon and im suggesting to add a new [house system] like what if you can do stuff with the money you get cuz buying properties are like nothing , you get a properety and get revenue from it and then what NOTHING you cant edo anything with money BUT if there was a house system that would make sense i know its not a roleplay server but MEH that would be kinda good AT LEAST.
    Thank You and i hope you think about it very clearly and decide doing it _===_
    = =
    = =
    = =
    = =
    ============== =
    =======|
    =======|
    =======|
    =======|
    ==============

When you have 30 properties purchased in the same time. You'll earn 1 cake per minute.
    Read /ph in-game
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

no i meant houses that you can customize and enter them and make house party and other shit like that

Comment

Well this is not needed. As you already said this is not a roleplay server. This property system is based to earn money. If you buy a property you'll receive every minute cash, but if you own 30 properties you'll receice every minute cash +1 cake to. After 30 minutes are other players avaible to buy the property you had bought. I also think that this still is the best way to earn cash and cakes.

Customize properties with other players can buy after 30 minutes is useless. And a property system that you can enter is unnecessary since we have interior teleport. Maybe you mean that you want to buy properties permanently but that is not needed since this is just a freeroam server.

As I said before, we already have a lot of interior teleports and other teleports where you can party, hanging arround etc. We've 200 loaded teleport positions /L 1 to /L 200. You can also type /t to view a nice dialog with the teleports we've by catogory. Maybe you do already know about this, or maybe not.

If you like to party type /party
        Last edited by Beer; 18-10-15, 11:33 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X