Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Gamemode] Godmode for Unregistered/Registered players. Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] Godmode for Unregistered/Registered players. Suggestion.

Hello everyone,

Today I came up with a new suggestion. We all know that there are people who like to kill others, and we know that there are people who just join to have fun or like to do other stuff instead of deatmatching.

When I see new players joining GamerX for the first time they got killed a lot in the redzones. They don't have a chance to learn more about the server. They're trying to escape from death by running or trying to get in a vehicle. But they still got killed and killed. That is not fun for them, they got annoyed and will maybe leave the server. That is not nice since we've 479 player slots here. We all want to see the server full, I don't want to say that this suggestion that I will tell you all later about it, will help for 100%. But if we don't try something, we will never know if we passed. I also have contact with people from the SA:MP forum. We were talking about everything and nothing, I also talk with them about GamerX. I asked them if they used to play here, some people left SA:MP, others don't play here and some people did but left or are inactive. One guy told me that he never had a chance to learn more about the server because he got killed so fast. But enough about that.

My suggestion is to make Godmode available for everyone.
    1. When a player join GamerX and press the spawn button, he/she will receive a dialog before he spawn with: Do you like to have godmode enabled to enjoy the server in other ways instead of deatmatching? Then he will make his decision. If the player click on yes he will spawn with Godmode enabled, and will also receive a message with: * Godmode enabled, you can't kill other players. Type /godmode or /gm to disable godmode. If the player press No he will spawn with Godmode disabled.
    2. As we all know is money a little bit useless in GamerX. So I was just thinking that whenever a player will use Godmode by command will have to pay for it. I don't know a specific ammount.

To avoid that players will call another player a 'hacker' because he have Godmode enabled. There should be add a textdraw to. Whenever a player hit another player who have Godmode enabled he will receive a textdraw that tells him/her that GXTempNameID4 Godmode have enabled. Ofcourse NOT everyone does speak the English language and wil not understand what the textdraw does say. But we have the rules as example in english to, so if people will not understand a simple textdraw they won't understand the rules to as example.

To avoid that players will abuse Godmode. Players which have Godmode enabled are NOT available to have weapons in their weapon slots. Whenever they try to type /rocket /flamer /sniper /grenade or /ammo or /guns or whatever they will receive a textdraw with: You have Godmode on. You cannot get yourself weapons at the moment. If you like to deathmatch type /Godmode to disable Godmode.

Players who have Godmode enabled are not available to push another player. It won't bring any damage to the player who you try to hit. I guess that we have already something about that in the Events. Whenever you try to push your team mate it won't register isn't?

To avoid that players will abuse Godmode on/off in fights. If a player typed /godmode to enable/disable their Godmode they are NOT available to type /godmode again to enable/disable it again for 5 minutes or something as example.

I just think that we need something like this. So new players that don't like to deathmatch can play in peace and learn more about the server in a nice way. They don't have to try to escape anymore. Other regular players can talk/hangout in peace without being killed.

Feel free to share your opinions about my suggestion.
    Last edited by Beer; 23-10-15, 03:14 AM.

If it could be set in this way, it could be very good, and players that wont want to dm (like the vietnam players who like just to race) can enjoy the server without be killed a lot of times. Also, it will be good too if whenever a player enable godmode, he lost ALL of their weapons, this way we can avoid of the abuse.

But there is still a problem, if a player have godmode, get the rocket from the shack in /ga then shot players in a car, the car will explode anyway, and this is an abuse too. Also, with that siege system that avoid the player to damage other, the abuse to KILL wont happen, but it will be still very annoying if a player with godmode on shot you with rocket or whatever and u cant kill him.

There are a lot of good and bad points, that is a hard question...

What if we move player that choose to enable godmode to another virtual world?

Comment

As I said, people who have Godmode enabled are not available to get weapons in their weapon slots. If they try to pickup the weapons from the ground they will receive a texrdraw with: Sorry, you are not available to pickup weapons since you have Godmode enabled.

To avoid that people with Godmode enabled will try to ram people with car, or just try to kill people with helicopter blades, we should make the vehicles for them the same as we the player vehicles who are in race.

I don't think that virtual worlds are good for people who have Godmode enabled. Maybe they will feel alone in the server.
      Last edited by Beer; 23-10-15, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Let's not forgot this is a Deathmatch/Stunt/Freeroam server,I think it's not necessary to add those.How other people joined here and remain here instead of leaving?

Eventually,a good opinion was to make a GODMODE zone in red-zone places.When you are in them or try to enter the zone,you will automatically have /da and godmode on

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by RMS View Post
          Eventually,a good opinion was to make a GODMODE zone in red-zone places.When you are in them or try to enter the zone,you will automatically have /da and god-mode on
          I agree with RMS, Because what if the god-mode stays and if he leaves the server if he doesn't know english..?

But the idea is good. +1
          Last edited by Nancy; 28-08-16, 10:56 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Let's not forgot this is a Deathmatch/Stunt/Freeroam server,I think it's not necessary to add those.How other people joined here and remain here instead of leaving?
            Ofcourse this is a Deathmatch/Stunt/Freeroam server. But everyone need to enjoy the server. There're a lot of people who can and like DM. They don't care about who they kill, I don't care to about who I just kill to be honest because DM is DM for me. But we all forgot that there're many people who do NOT like to DM. As I already said in my first post people can't even walk or they will be killed already. New players are just trying to escape from dead (the people who don't like to DM). They always fail because they don't even know a single command. They don't have any chance to learn them because they only got killed.

Eventually,a good opinion was to make a GODMODE zone in red-zone places.When you are in them or try to enter the zone,you will automatically have /da and godmode on
            This is just a great idea from you. I was not thinking about this in the first way, but I do really like this idea from you.

Comment

When players has god mode when they spawn. this will be very annoy to who like Death Match. then anyone joins the server will get Godmode enabled. It's bad idea -1
              At least. you can say there should be a level or a status except TP status for this. Like Road Tripper status...etc

Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                When players has god mode when they spawn. this will be very annoy to who like Death Match. then anyone joins the server will get Godmode enabled. It's bad idea -1
                At least. you can say there should be a level or a status except TP status for this. Like Road Tripper status...etc

As I already said in my first post. People who join the server can make a decision if they want to spawn with Godmode ON or Off.

Is it not a little bit weird that you are saying that it is 'annoying' for people who like to DM that others have their Godmode enabled? What about the players who do not like to DM and got killed time by time?
                Last edited by Beer; 23-10-15, 03:45 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X