Kill | Death Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill | Death Mode

Hello, I've updated this thread instead of making a new thread.

I think it would be fun if there are overlays in two different colors, C1 and C2, the C1(aqua/green) shows for 0.2 seconds when you get +1 kill/score, and C2 (red) shows for 0.2 seconds when you get +1 death(IE when someone kills you)
    It's just for fun, no need for points and useful target.

Example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmlM...ature=youtu.be

It can be enabled or disabled from the /panel command, or by /ths as the player wishes.

Thanks for coming by
    Last edited by Next; 21-07-16, 09:44 PM.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I think it's unnecessary to be honest. Sure it wil make it more fancy but no real point. But leave it for admins to decide
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'll go with this suggestion.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

It's just a decoration to increase Death Matching fun,
        Example:
        like /ths sounds,
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Well, i wanted to suggest this suggestion but i remembered that i already suggested it along time ago, but everyone forgot it.
          so i decided to bring life for this idea again instead of making a new thread.

THE SUGGESTION'S POST IS UPDATED.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I would like to have it. It will make gx more fun

Comment

Me and my old fucking self. The only thing I said that was reasonable was to wait for scripters reply. This isn't a bad idea and can be an extra add on to the server, but I agree, this is totally up to Rick to add if he wants. As I am aware there are some mods that can be downloaded to implement something similar to this but I am not too sure if it is allowed.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yeah I've seen this in other servers, it's great and it makes DM more fun to play, nice one
                +1 from me.

Comment

I also agree with you next becoz its good to add more fun.

Comment

i don't like it useless things, also you have stole the idea from other server.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                      i don't like it useless things, also you have stole the idea from other server.
                      Yes i did, and Stealing ideas is allowed, so i can steal anything ffrom anywhere and anytime i want, It's useless for who don't DM.
                      and i've joined hundreds of servers which have commands just like gamerx, cookies, rockets, spawn zones, everything else. so..
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I do alot of DM i have 18k+ kills i don't see any so useful thing in this thing i don't like it and i prefer to suggest something new useful even if you are stealing ideas.
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 22-07-16, 02:21 PM.

Comment

yah man it would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                            I do alot of DM i have 18k+ kills i don't see any so useful thing in this thing i don't like it and i prefer to suggest something new useful even if you are stealing ideas.
                            no need to post only useful suggestions, Useless suggestiions can be suggested too, And this is not useless, if it was, then /ths and sounds effects are useless too.
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X