Kick the players AFK without using /afk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freakz View Post
    I'm so crazy about the players afk at redzone .. Sometimes other players kill them to increase their /ks ..
    I thought that .. we need to kick out the players who are afk without using /afk , it make harder to become the Leader of /ks
    - Just My Idea
    Make no sense to kick someone who is afk in the spawnzone. that player might rejoin the server and go afk for some reason.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
      Make no sense to kick someone who is afk in the spawnzone. that player might rejoin the server and go afk for some reason.
      i agree with stacked because to kick someone who is afk in spawnzone or any other place in game is not make any sense .I also sometime go afk because i check something or do something .
      Right Now I Need Marcle I Need Marcle

Comment

I agree with bab3, players abuse afk and still afk for 1 hour and more and the killing spree is high
        but that of kick players for afk isnt bad idea for server...fatal error
        just teleport players to hidden place or virtual world when no annoying in rer zones.
        Jordi[A].

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          Heyo sir, sorry but the matter was explained here:

I was actually kinda disagree (on the discussion), This is actually unfair...
          whats funny also that in game still show rules about spawnkilling (/ski). *waiting for next gamemode update*.

Just saying.
          yaa .. I just jealous (KingMS) The top /ks player , how he got that killed ? I'm confused :/
          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
          o.O.o Allen ~
          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Originally posted by Bab3 View Post
            yaa .. I just jealous (KingMS) The top /ks player , how he got that killed ? I'm confused :/
            KingMS abused rc-tank (Surprise), using it to avoid death.

I will enforce my opinion here:

1 - Pressing ESC if you need go out doesn't take even a second, if the player doesn't do it, it's not responsability of admins.
            2 - If the player will be afk for a looooooong time, /q is another thing that don't take a time to you to type.
            3 - The player being afk is its own responsability, it's not an admin problem.
            4 - Admins (if they want to) can move them to hideouts or another virtual (It's better moving to a hideout, because the player can go in-game again in another virtual world and will be confused for being alone and without the objects to stunts etc)

You may think, "but it's not fair let a player be killed a lot of times when he cannot defend itself". I just say:

Originally posted by Elite View Post
            They obviously don't care about their Kills and Death stats.

By the way, I know a place that hasn't any tele and is a little hard to find, that would be a good place to move afk players if admins want. If an admin get interested, ask to me when I be in game.
            Last edited by Pacific; 02-12-15, 03:13 PM.

Comment

May I request KingMS ks to be set to 0 as he is a death evader and I've reported him like tonnes of times yet nothing happens. He hasn't been on anyway.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

May I request KingMS ks to be set to 0 as he is a death evader and I've reported him like tonnes of times yet nothing happens. He hasn't been on anyway.
                We don't take actions against players without any proof. We have to see things with our own eyes.

Comment

I agreed with Elite idea , CLEAR IT XD

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                  We don't take actions against players without any proof. We have to see things with our own eyes.
                  Beer , give him 100 cookies or more then clear it ._. ___ Just JOke
                  \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                  o.O.o Allen ~
                  (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Place the player to the hiding place , etc. /gh1 /l 100 ...
                    I using /pm adminid playerafkid
                    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                    o.O.o Allen ~
                    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

↑ Some admins already do it

Comment

I don't really agree with this as it may be little annoying for admins and for players, coz if a players goes afk for 5min or less and when he comes back he gets kicked, makes the player little mad. And for admins would be annoying coz admins have to hunt and keep kicking players that are afk. Being afk for a minute doesn't cause anything on other players.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X