Event suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
    But on real I don't think its a problem, since it happens in sieges and ctf too (team with 5 players against a team with 4)
    Drive bying alone is different it's tougher. In CTF it depends on the skill within each team rather than quantity. Many are not good drive bying alone.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier if the player who is alone gets a motorcycle instead?

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooks much Funny !!!! +1

Comment

Still if your alone, you won't be able to aim your drive by shots which is unfair as if you are paired the passenger will have clear aim where ever they shoot, bikes an even easier target.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
            Wouldn't it be easier if the player who is alone gets a motorcycle instead?
            Hm, why not? I think it is good.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            Still if your alone, you won't be able to aim your drive by shots which is unfair as if you are paired the passenger will have clear aim where ever they shoot, bikes an even easier target.
            I think the opposit: Bike is a harder target, as it is small than a car

As well, I will bump it as Rick is being active these days, if you like the suggestion and think it is possible to make, you can contact me ingame for details, etc.

Also, I think there is a "Minigame" in single player (thanks GenGa for remind me it) that is similar of what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
              Hm, why not? I think it is good.

I think the opposit: Bike is a harder target, as it is small than a car
              You keep forgetting that the singular person can't aim therefore making them weaker.
              Also a bike is an easier target as the player is exposed, bikes also are more vulnerable to gun shots and blow up easier than cars. Remember just because it's smaller doesn't mean much especislly in gx, a server with pro dm'ers. Solve this odd player issue without any inequality and I"m down for this suggestion.

Comment

What about a quad instead the motorcycle? Yeh yeh, still that problem about drive and shots, but I think this problem cannot be really solved, so, a quad could be better than a bike.

Comment

Let's wait till someone has a perfect suggestion that wouldn't make it inequal. Until then concentrate more on perfectly fine suggested events and improving ones we already have.

Comment

I will up this to add a thing:

This system could be loaded like a chase, with all maps, cars, all loaded by the admins. The difference with chase is that this would be in closed places and with guns to destroy the cars. The winner(s) would be the last ones to survive

I still think this event would be very appreciated by GX

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X