Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new command you can add.

Dear Members,

I like to show you the new command i found called /lastlogged. This command shows you when someone has logged in to the server for the last time. This command is very usefull and may help people.

Further notes: I hope you like to add the command and for the members i hope you like this command.

Really there is no point. You can go on forums and check their last log on through player stats.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You posted in the wrong section. This is not what we would call a "question", this is mostly a suggestion. Therefore, I moved the thread here.

About this command, I don't think it's "pointless" but as Elite said, you could go to stats page and see it there (means it's not something really needed but still good if could be added).
      Last edited by LorSimon; 04-12-15, 07:01 PM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

but for the players that dont know hoe this forum works... they can use it

Comment

There's more easy way to check it out. you do not need to check it on forum, there's already /CN command "Change Name"

just do "/CN" and type the name of the player which you want to check his last login.

Example"

/cn <Next>
          Sorry, player Next is already exist.
          Last Logg in was on 11-26-2015

or something like that.

At least it's my way to find out last log in for a player.

Note: Do not abuse "/cn" and write random names which are not exist in GamerX
          Last edited by Next; 07-12-15, 03:09 PM.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

First of all you should not use the /cn command so lightly as you said you can change your name by mistake if you misspell someones name(very likely). And as its said above a lot of players do not use or know how to use the gamerx page/forums.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I can see how this would be useful, i often check when people were last online on steam and it's quite useful, but it not really necessary and we could live with this. if someone from the development team has spare time to implement this it would be a nice feature.
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

You can check this date via the website. I don't think this command is needed in game.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X