Hunger games suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger games suggestion

1) In some maps boundaries aren't blocked off with fences and barricades. They are simply invisible fences. Invisible fences that spoil your whole frikn event. Pretty much if you run into these invisible fences it flings you away causing you to lose so much hp especially if your in a map like the A***** Forest (Dunno what it's called) one made by Blackbird and Adrenaline. Please barricade these properly and prevent it from making us fling away and lose half our health if not all.
    2) A suggestion I had was health refill. So if you have lots of food, your hunger is on full and you need space for weapons in your inventory. I suggest instead of using up the food and gaining nothing it infact raises your hp if it is not full. If not the food simply goes waste.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

The first suggestion I support totally, since I lost almot all my health in this event by Blackbird and Adrenaline with the invisible limits.

The second I think is not necessary cause:

a) There is already an item to health refill, it is just little hard to find it.
    b) you already get health with food, but only if you have low hp
    c) If this situation happen, I would spent the food the remove less hunger units (example, i have pizza that removes 2 units and sushi that removes 4 units, I would use pizza if i need space).

A better solution for me is adding more slots in inventory
    Last edited by Pacific; 07-12-15, 03:11 PM. Reason: duplicated sentences

Comment

Mmm I guess adding in more slots would make it unrealistic because looking at the size of the bag it doesn't seem it could hold that much. But if everyone is okay with it then it's cool.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
        Mmm I guess adding in more slots would make it unrealistic because looking at the size of the bag it doesn't seem it could hold that much. But if everyone is okay with it then it's cool.
        Adding more slots? There's only one life in HG event. You must to use the guns until you find it. i think "HG bag" is only for food and health items. so we don't need more slots...

when the HG event is active, just read /he for more information about Hunger Games Event...
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
          1) In some maps boundaries aren't blocked off with fences and barricades. They are simply invisible fences. Invisible fences that spoil your whole frikn event. Pretty much if you run into these invisible fences it flings you away causing you to lose so much hp especially if your in a map like the A***** Forest (Dunno what it's called) one made by Blackbird and Adrenaline. Please barricade these properly and prevent it from making us fling away and lose half our health if not all.
          Don't blame Adrenaline for that he just placed the items only in "Abalos Forest".
          It will be fixed as soon as possible with invisible fences or better boundaries without losing your health, or at least not like yet.

Thanks for reporting or "suggesting".

Comment

Not blaming just didn't know the map name so had to say it was a map made by you two. Nothing else. Also please take note that this isn't only the case with that map. There's one map set near Catalina's hideout, that one also has the health losing invisible walls. I will try check out as much maps as possible and make a list of which other ones contain the health losing barricades.

Comment

I'm ready to update the Hunger Games Items system but I won't increase the slots. If you have any suggestion for a new item feel free to suggest.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X