Paint ID Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint ID Suggestion

Well, to be concise my little suggestion is a command (/showpaint ID or /shpa ID) to see which ID paint is a player using in their cars ingame.
    Through the years I have playing here I've seen many awesome IDs paints I wanted to use. Rarely, when I ask someone they reply me the correct paint ID. I know there's a complete vehicle color list in our site. Nevertheless, there are many similar colors and I have never chosen the correct one.

for Eg.
    Code:
    GxTempNameID33(ID:33) Vehicle: Infernus it is using /pa 158 158 in his/her car.
    Even, this command could be added in the /tr-/tr2 list.

Thanks for reading

It's pretty difficult to code it so that EVERYONE can view what color id an individual is using however if admins can do this and it's simple then it's a one up from me. +1
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

When I was new in server, I though that there was this command. I even asked in chat. I think this is VERY good and necessary. I had to find my car color in forum cause I couldn't find this ID, i have no problem with this but it would be so much better if I could see ingame. I totally support his suggestion +1

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
        It's pretty difficult to code it so that EVERYONE can view what color id an individual is using however if admins can do this and it's simple then it's a one up from me. +1
        I don't think it's that hard to code. (Well, for a newbie of course, but we're talking about good programmers)
        We already have a /mypaint command that autosaves the painting values. That means, that GX is already able to store those values, so I don't think it would be that hard to code a getPlayersPaintID function.
        Summary of my life:

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
          No it isn't hard it's simple to code.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Good idea! +1
            sigpicc:

Comment

I like this suggestion.... +1

Comment

It is a good suggestion will be helpfull

Comment

Yeeeeah, i like this idea!!! Sometimes players really need it. I would like to have this feature IG. +1

Comment

Good idea then it will be easy to use the command without disturbing player 1+
                    If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

it should be shown on someone's head when he's using this command. like /healme and /pobhelp.

Example:
                      I used /paint 226 198 to paint my car

it must be annouced with metres. because it will be very annoying for players who don't care.

and +1
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X