[HP] Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HP] Suggestion

Well everyone is having problem about hp location becoz alot of players create objects and spawn vehicles i think we should stop this thing

so when an admin creates a hp location in that cmd few option should be added to prevent other players to spwan vehicle or create objects

/settinghplocation <Radius> <ObjVehToggle>

Radius = in which players can not spawn vehicles or create objects and at least default radius should be (100 meter)

ObjVehToggle = it will toggle object creating and spawning vehicle ( on and off) so admin must set that too if an admin want to enable object creating and spawning vehicles then he should toggle it on

i also like to add this (if admin just want to create hp location and do not want these objVehToggle he can just type (/settinghploc) thats it )
    Last edited by Jeason; 17-01-16, 02:25 PM.

+1 I agree with you. From 5 minutes there was a HP and alot of players spawn vehicles and big air planes. Mertens who was only online so he couldn't afford to jail/kick rule breakers alone but he did as he can.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Basically you are saying any type of commands that may give advantage over another player should be toggled off like in events apart from /spray.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-hp-suggestion
      This was one of the points suggested by BlancoLanda
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Agree with Jeason. +1

Comment

I agree with this idea but in the case of HP a hp player leave the area pulling a vehicle an airplane for example, he could enter a vehicle in the hp area , I was thinking of making / hp in a sort of minigame with teleport to another virtual world , as in / MG3 , the player is teleported to a virtual world and is not abilitado to do any kind of vehicle spawn or teleport , that's my idea

Comment

I think i saw suggestion like dat. It.s about put hp in minigame location. Id remember who suggested it
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              I think i saw suggestion like dat. It.s about put hp in minigame location. Id remember who suggested it
              http://www.gamerxserver.com/forum/sh...light=minigame

well it can be a good idea.

Comment

Sometimes the object sets are pretty big, and if this were to be added, it could make complications for players who aren't participating in the goo event.

Comment

no it will be for goo finders

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X