Killing spree suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing spree suggestion

There should be a leaderboard for Killing spree, Just like /top10 and everything, this should be added to the /top10 command. And there's no need to reset it, only the best one will win the first position. and it will make more fun so everyone starts to DM and trying to beat the best of the list. GL
    Last edited by Next; 11-08-16, 12:30 AM. Reason: UPDATED
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I think that means a lot to you
    and I think it would be good idea in promoting increase the score...

To me it is indifferent

Comment

I don't support this suggestion as killing sprees are like a leaderboard. It can be beaten but nothing will happen. Why remove the spree every weekend after working your way up so far? It's like climbing a mountain and after being exhausted then suddenly being put right to the start. Therefore like I already said, I don't support this suggestion. However if you think a cheater may be having a high spree, get some evidence, show it to admins and they'll remove the cheaters spree. Happy days.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Everyone knows that KingMS, the guy with 1071 ks, avoid death with rc-car, I just think his ks should be cleared and leaderboard too, but seems it is getting ignored...

Comment

Why should it be removed? What do you get out of it? you don't get anything for being at the top. How about you wait for they to kill them or beat the record youreslf? The person obviously worked for it and it would suck to have it removed. It's not against the rules to use a static RC-car to avoid death, and if it was then Admins would've taken action a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
            It's not against the rules to use a static RC-car to avoid death, and if it was then Admins would've taken action a long time ago.
            Ohh! Do you think so? read what bloodcell wrote here:
            3.5 Do not use ANY commands to avoid death during a fight.
            And yes, as Eliteus mentioned above, a hacker can beat the highest killing spree if there's no admins in-game, AND there's no command to reset Killing spree leader, That what are admins Said to me,
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

It's not against the rules to use a static RC-car to avoid death
              Originally posted by [MWR]Next View Post

And yes, as Eliteus mentioned above, a hacker can beat the highest killing spree if there's no admins in-game, AND there's no command to reset Killing spree leader, That what are admins Said to me,
              I wish that you read the rules a little bit more, here's another rule written down
              Do not spawn vehicles during a fight to evade death. However, you are allowed to enter any nearest vehicle which is game mode spawned (for example the Infernus or Banshee at the Medic spawn).
              EDIT:
              There's a command to set killstreak, /sks
              Off topic:
              Here's something for you,
              Last edited by Burnedgrass; 01-02-16, 08:48 PM.

Comment

If not admins are online, record a video of the hacker and post it here:
                http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...Player-Reports

Not really the hardest task. Burnedgrass is right, people work their way for it (Most people), yes I understand there are the minority that rulebreak, death evade etc. however simply report them but also record at the same time so that there's backup evidence. Also record a video like already said like 5 times if there are no admins on. Hope you understand
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Why should it be removed? What do you get out of it? you don't get anything for being at the top. How about you wait for they to kill them or beat the record youreslf? The person obviously worked for it and it would suck to have it removed. It's not against the rules to use a static RC-car to avoid death, and if it was then Admins would've taken action a long time ago.
                  He doesn't use a static car, and yes, admin would've taken action, but he joins only to keep his KS. You should see that a KS of 1071 is almost impossible to be beaten. Even pro players like garib and RMS get 500-600 of KS, while this guy has the double of count, obviously he doesn't get in a fair way. You can ask some players that, when he used to be active, he was ALWAYS using rc-cars to get big KS

Also, he is always in the rc-car and in redzones, so there is no way to kill him without breaking a rule (that would be using a rocket at the rc)

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    If not admins are online, record a video of the hacker and post it here:
                    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...Player-Reports

Not really the hardest task. Burnedgrass is right, people work their way for it (Most people), yes I understand there are the minority that rulebreak, death evade etc. however simply report them but also record at the same time so that there's backup evidence. Also record a video like already said like 5 times if there are no admins on. Hope you understand
                    then what if that player is not registered? can the Player IP address show in my video? in this case, My video will be useless,

About BurnedGGGG:
                    I just saw this rule before. and he doesn't enters a car, he just spawns it!

OFFTOPIC:
                    when i see someone wrote alot, i read only important, like: word in each line.
                    Last edited by Next; 02-02-16, 02:14 AM.
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I'm here to suggest that Killing spree leader should be reset each weekend.
                      It's bad idea to keep it until server restart or smething lik dat. its been 2 or 3 months didn't reset or anyone could beat that who killed 1071 spree,
                      Nah. Let players connect and have fun trying to beat that killing spree.
                      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/TQlkm

Now me 1105 :v

Comment

I almost forgot about this idea, Yes, it means a lot to me, and everyone who wants to kill, well there are many kinds of people here and each one has a purpose of playing this server, Racing, DMing, Freeroaming and everything else, Also i think there should be a leaderboard, THE SUGGESTION IS UPDATED
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X