Cluckin Bell spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluckin Bell spawn

Hey guys, today i will suggest something to this server.

As most of you know Chickens spawn next to the Cluckin Bell.Couple of times when im fighting with them they get into Cluckin Bell and buys food to heal themself, also takes armour again.I think this is abusable, because everytime when their hp is low they go and eat foot to get heal, also with armor, you take the armor but you can't use it anymore, if you enter and exit some building/house/property you can get it again.

Possible solutions:
    -Make fences or walls at doors so we can't enter it.
    -Change the spawn.

Thanks for reading!

There are also cars in every spawn where people can use it to evade being killed (which is not a rulebreak) and yet, it won't be removed because they can ''abuse it'' to get away. Also, to be honest, it's not abusable if everyone can do the same in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
      There are also cars in every spawn where people can use it to evade being killed (which is not a rulebreak) and yet, it won't be removed because they can ''abuse it'' to get away. Also, to be honest, it's not abusable if everyone can do the same in my opinion.
      The thing is, in this case, it's not just a matter of "Escaping away", in fact it is about "Escaping, refilling and carrying on killing" which are two different scenarios. I would go with the second option SpinoX suggested which is moving it a bit higher up that sloped road.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        The thing is, in this case, it's not just a matter of "Escaping away", in fact it is about "Escaping, refilling and carrying on killing" which are two different scenarios. I would go with the second option SpinoX suggested which is moving it a bit higher up that sloped road.
        I can use a static car, drive away, refill and come back to fight. Everyone can do the same. The only difference here, it's how fast this method near the chicken spawn is. Which on this case i agree, it's faster than usual methods used on another spawns. Btw, there is a jetpack near clown spawn which can be used in the same way. In my honest opinion, changing spawn locations can be more complicated than just editing a line in the script (or maybe not, i dont know anything about scripting anyway), and adding a fence won't work because /tso command.

Comment

I can use a static car, drive away, refill and come back to fight. Everyone can do the same. The only difference here, it's how fast this method near the chicken spawn is.
          Okay your not understanding, let me tell you an example:
          Scenario1: Say you are in /l 69 and are fighting a player and like you said he evades and drives off. Measuring the time and the nearest refill area you'll see that by the time he has come back to fight, the person he was fighting may not even be there.
          Scenario2: You're in a fight in chicken spawn and the players goes in to refill and then carries on fighting right outside cluckin' bell. This requires no driving and no finding meaning time will be much less. I know you are going to say "Just use /report"- well here's the thing:
          Using /report isn't something that should be done as a "yay I found a rulebreaker!" rather it should try be avoided. This cluckin' bell being right in the spawn point can be a pretty enticing thing for people wanting to evade. So why have these enticing distractions anyway. Now your going to say "Well there's vehicles and JP's in the red zone". Well let me have you know that it's easy to kill a guy in a vehicle simply by standing on top of the car. Abour the jetpack, also pretty easy to kill the evader because the JP is slow.
          In my honest opinion, changing spawn locations can be more complicated than just editing a line in the script (or maybe not, i dont know anything about scripting anyway), and adding a fence won't work because /tso command.
          Let management decide this, our jobs are to simply suggest up to them whether they want to do it or not. It's a matter of tweaking with the red zones.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You're in a fight in chicken spawn and the players goes in to refill and then carries on fighting right outside cluckin' bell. This requires no driving and no finding meaning time will be much less. I know you are going to say "Just use /report"
            I wouldnt tell to use this command as it's not a rulebreak at all.

Well let me have you know that it's easy to kill a guy in a vehicle simply by standing on top of the car.
            Really? I find it pretty hard to run to the top of the car if the guy is using speedboost.

Abour the jetpack, also pretty easy to kill the evader because the JP is slow.
            No, it's not. Especially near clown spawn where there are a lot of buildings nearby which they can use it to evade your shoots.

Let management decide this
            Thats why i said "(or maybe not, i dont know anything about scripting anyway)" where i was talking about changing the spawn place.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Nevertheless, While as players do not break the rules can not be reported, I also vote for the second option

Comment

Block yourself the door with a huge car, I don't think this is necessary. Example, players fighting near the outside of ammo shop, they can go in, buy armor and go back without breaking rules. Or like players fighting in /L 1, they can just jump out if they wanna to avoid a death, and they don't break any rule. Don't think nothing should be done.

Comment

simple and effective solution : Do not make DM in this area because it is a place to spawn, where most of the players are new to the server if a player is not in order to get stressed with this type of occasion , only to fighting in the area , there are several other places to fight and several other players to kill , anyway , that's my point of view

Comment

I agree with this suggestion. Though , i haven't faced through this situation , but i can understand how it irritates the player.
                    Making fences and walls to cover it , is kinda unnatural. It would be better to just change the spawn.

Comment

Actually, i think that that chicken class must be moved to another area. as already suggested above, players always escaping to the burger shot or pizza idk, to refill health, and when you join after them, they leave the building and quick to the armor (You can also use the armor if that player took it ^^) also it hasn't any cool objects in the area, at least last time i joined, and there are very annoying buildings which makes the player to spin around it to evade deaths, those must be fixed, cuz anyone spins around that buildings will make the other player very angry, and he would use rocket to rekt him. """like what happened to me when i was chasing someone, when he was spinning around the building, i had Desert Eagle, Sawn-Off, Tec9 and 2 or 3 rockets, (i totally forgot that i have rockets, then i tried to switch weapon to select Tec9 (from hands to tec9) but by a mistake, i used rocket, and Admin Ghost)99 was specing me,""" but that doesn't matter now, i just say that anyone has all what i had, he must easy break the rules, by the way, both of players will annoy each others.
                      Thanks for reading
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Also, I add you can kill the player with a Chainsaw (weapon that you can get exactly with the Chicken class) while he is buying food. He may try to avoid death by teleport but he can't tele from inside the cluckin bell, another reason i think its not necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                          Also, I add you can kill the player with a Chainsaw (weapon that you can get exactly with the Chicken class) while he is buying food. He may try to avoid death by teleport but he can't tele from inside the cluckin bell, another reason i think its not necessary
                          Not really.Sometimes they get with full hp in cluckin bell just to refresh armor so they can take it again.

Comment

This is really not necessary, it's a no from me.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X