X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pacific's Suggestions

Oh heya all whatever, i bring three suggestions right here and right now

1 - Enable using /jp when there is a P-goo

Why? Well, a p-goo isn't likes admins' goo (used in /hp), so why is /jp not allowed? I mean, like objects and rockets. If you try to use /rocket or /glpo in a /hp place, it is locked. But in P-goos, we can use /rocket and /glpo. Also, sometimes TPs do p-goos and forget to announce/delete/whatever (YOU know it happens) and /jp become inacessible. And so, using /jp would be a nice way to search for p-goos (like we can use it in Pucs), so that's my suggestion

2 - Autodeleting an admin p-goo after the 3 places get it

Like a p-goo is autodeleted (or just ends, idk how it exactly works), why not autodelete the admin goo after the 3 people take it? Admins sometimes forget to delete after 3 places get caught, it happens also, you know it. Just it...

3 - Allow anyone to change the "Member/Senior Member" phrase in forum

C'mon, that's just a simple thing and it doesn't affect anyone, it will be cool see everyone using your own phrase there. Actually only TPs and Admins can change it, but why not allow it to everyone?

Regards me

I think that all of the these three suggestion are fair points. Nothing against them.

Comment

Yeah! About the 2nd suggestion, its a bit annoying that you find a goo and it says 3 players have already found it :c

Comment

1 - Enable using /jp when there is a P-goo

Why? Well, a p-goo isn't likes admins' goo (used in /hp), so why is /jp not allowed? I mean, like objects and rockets. If you try to use /rocket or /glpo in a /hp place, it is locked. But in P-goos, we can use /rocket and /glpo. Also, sometimes TPs do p-goos and forget to announce/delete/whatever (YOU know it happens) and /jp become inacessible. And so, using /jp would be a nice way to search for p-goos (like we can use it in Pucs), so that's my suggestion
        Jetpack just makes it so much easier to find hiding places. Some Pgoos require climbing up building and maneuvering up and down buildings. If anything I think objects should be denied in pgoo locations. Perhaps set a perimeter to where you can access objects and maybe even a jetpack. But enabling it IN the Pgoo location I don't really agree with..
        2 - Autodeleting an admin p-goo after the 3 places get it

Like a p-goo is autodeleted (or just ends, idk how it exactly works), why not autodelete the admin goo after the 3 people take it? Admins sometimes forget to delete after 3 places get caught, it happens also, you know it. Just it...
        Sure why not? +1

3 - Allow anyone to change the "Member/Senior Member" phrase in forum

C'mon, that's just a simple thing and it doesn't affect anyone, it will be cool see everyone using your own phrase there. Actually only TPs and Admins can change it, but why not allow it to everyone?
        This is a privilege earned by Trusted Players, anyone can become a "member" or a "senior member" by posting useless posts BUT at the same time aren't breaking any rules. I myself know during my nub days know how easy it was for me to get "member" and "senior member". However to add to the suggestion I think anyone with a "Thanked [] Times in [] posts" higher than 100 should be able to get this privilege as you can only get 100 thanks' by being helpful and not posting useless comments.

Regards me
        Penis chin hairs on FLEEK!
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          This is a privilege earned by Trusted Players, anyone can become a "member" or a "senior member" by posting useless posts BUT at the same time aren't breaking any rules. I myself know during my nub days know how easy it was for me to get "member" and "senior member". However to add to the suggestion I think anyone with a "Thanked [] Times in [] posts" higher than 100 should be able to get this privilege as you can only get 100 thanks' by being helpful and not posting useless comments.
          The thing is that there's no reason for it to be a Trusted Player feature or a privilege. Everyone is able to put avatars, signatures, profile pictures and whatnot, so why not this? Being Trusted Player doesn't amount to shit. The only reason you guys have extra features is because most of them are easily abusive. For instance, the Hydra or GM. You can't abuse the custom user bar in a way that isn't possible already.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
            The thing is that there's no reason for it to be a Trusted Player feature or a privilege. Everyone is able to put avatars, signatures, profile pictures and whatnot, so why not this? Being Trusted Player doesn't amount to shit. The only reason you guys have extra features is because most of them are easily abusive. For instance, the Hydra or GM. You can't abuse the custom user bar in a way that isn't possible already.
            Still a privilege...it's not about whether it can be abused or not, just a cool feature that should be earned.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Still a privilege...it's not about whether it can be abused or not, just a cool feature that should be earned.
              Why? Name me one reason why it should be a privilege, it's basic profile/vCard customization...

Comment

Why? Name me one reason why it should be a privilege
                Because having your own little message over your profile picture is much better and "cooler" than just a profile picture. And because it's cooler it's a privilege.

Comment

Because having your own little message over your profile picture is much better and "cooler" than just a profile picture. And because it's cooler it's a privilege.
                  Sounds more like a reason why it should exist.

Comment

Sounds more like a reason why it should exist.

There's no reason to have it as a privilege, it should be enabled for everybody since it's "cool" and "better". Reduce the differences where appliable.
                    There is a reason to have it as a privilege because they are "trusted players".

Comment

Jetpack just makes it so much easier to find hiding places. Some Pgoos require climbing up building and maneuvering up and down buildings
                      A lot of players use /epo (even me), that is faster than using a jetpack, so I think there is no problem, since there are faster and easier ways to find hiding places

If anything I think objects should be denied in pgoo locations. Perhaps set a perimeter to where you can access objects and maybe even a jetpack. But enabling it IN the Pgoo location I don't really agree with..
                      Some places where TPs put a p-goo are acessible only with objects, so denying/prohibiting objects in P-goo, for me, is non-sense

I think anyone with a "Thanked [] Times in [] posts" higher than 100 should be able to get this privilege as you can only get 100 thanks' by being helpful and not posting useless comments.
                      If there is no way to allow to everyone, I think this way could be a nice way. (Maybe 50 thanks instead 100, there are TPs with less than 100 thanks...)

Penis chin hairs on FLEEK!
                      fkkkkkk u <3

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                        A lot of players use /epo (even me), that is faster than using a jetpack, so I think there is no problem, since there are faster and easier ways to find hiding places. Some places where TPs put a p-goo are acessible only with objects, so denying/prohibiting objects in P-goo, for me, is non-sense
                        Yeh true, I just realized /EPO can take you into the pgoo zone even if you spawn the object out of the zone. So no point saying no to this. So +1

Comment

There is a reason to have it as a privilege because they are "trusted players".
                          So you're defending these class divisions? You bourgeoisie scum! WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Nah, on a serious note. This isn't even defendable. You're not giving any reasons to why it should be a Trusted Player feature. As I said before, Trusted Player doesn't mean anything and you guys have several privileges because they are prone to abuse by Level 1's.

Comment

So you're defending these class divisions? You bourgeoisie scum! WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Nah, on a serious note. This isn't even defendable. You're not giving any reasons to why it should be a Trusted Player feature. As I said before, Trusted Player doesn't mean anything and you guys have several privileges because they are prone to abuse by Level 1's.
                            This is not negotiable, I already said my reasons..

Comment

This is not negotiable, I already said my reasons..
                              Your reason make no sense. You want this feature to be level +2 just so you can have exclusive shit to yourselves. That's exactly what you mean. Why this elitist way of thinking? Are Trusted Players better human beings and therefore deserve more features, even a feature that has no reason at all to be limited?

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X