event ctb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event ctb

what about event capture the ball team red and blue just like ctf player should go and take the ball they can shoot the ball to the their team other team also can get the shooted ball by hitting the ball
    Last edited by B0lt; 25-12-13, 04:34 PM.
    sigpic
    ThE EnEmY CoulD Be AnYwHerE AnD It CouLD Be AnYTiME

+1 I think nice idea

Comment

I think this is not possible, because the synchronization time of player and object is so bad, and wont same on each player and ball.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Adrenaline said here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?389-New-team-event-suggestion for a similar suggestion that it is possible btw. If I get it right instead of capturing enemy flag we must destroy his ball no pun intended. I guess it would be interesting idea. +1
        Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 25-12-13, 06:33 PM.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
          Adrenaline said here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?389-New-team-event-suggestion for a similar suggestion that it is possible btw. If I get it right instead of capturing enemy flag we must destroy his ball no pun intended. I guess it would be interesting idea. +1
          player with object and vehicle with object is not similar thing
          As i've already explained, the most known similar issue with this is BreakTheGlass event, when you can see a player that is floating but in that player's screen is actually standing on glass.
          What more prove you will need to?

Also it's about one vehicle with object, Not all player skins with object.
          To make this possible there could be a plugin that has a nice accurate on every player's skin physics by a ball and inside an area. It will be static as it would be different with another area or with another ball.
          And you can feel it if that would just update every second the ball will respond collision so slow, but if it update every millisecond it would eat your frame rate, and increase the server process. It's because there is no exact function for it.

GTA SA wasn't made like that.
          Last edited by Robo; 26-12-13, 05:48 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X