Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race's text spam [/JOIN]

these much texts are useless and it should be removed

It's useless and so much lag and spam, it should be disabled at least for Registered players +

and that warning: Do not annoy...etc
    it's wrote for two times, idk why maybe it's a word mistake.

It will be nice if it says:

You joined "NextDragRace" race by Breakdown...
    Warning: Do not annoy racers or you will be jailed, Kicked or banned.
    The currently race record holder is [sS]Next within 42 seconds.

For an example...
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I don't think it is useless. A newbie could be confused that he can't use speedboost and jump up in a race and this show him why it doesn't work anymore. The /racehelp too, newbies can check that to see information about the race. The only I think is useless in that is "Note: your contrls will be locked once the count down starts". And, ofc, fix the double text in the Warning.

But I agree it is an annoying spam, if it could be shown in a dialog box (like in /he) will be better than this way in chat.

Comment

and that warning: Do not annoy...etc
      it's wrote for two times, idk why maybe it's a word mistake.
      Nope its'not a mistake, it's written twice on purpose.

And all those text has their purpose just like when u join event.

But I agree it is an annoying spam, if it could be shown in a dialog box (like in /he) will be better than this way in chat.
      That's not a bad idea actually, might simplify things significantly.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
        I don't think it is useless. A newbie could be confused that he can't use speedboost
        oh yeah, i forgot to mention about this above.

Originally posted by Northwest
        The /racehelp too, newbies can check that to see information about the race. The only I think is useless in that is "Note: your contrls will be locked once the count down starts". And, ofc, fix the double text in the Warning.
        i didn't say that this should be removed for all players, i said that it's need to be removed for registered players, regular players i meant, i know new players doesn't know about this...
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
          i didn't say that this should be removed for all players, i said that it's need to be removed for registered players, regular players i meant, i know new players doesn't know about this...
          It is unnecessary. First of all if a newbie register his account and join a race he still don't know anything about races. As Seven_of_Nine said all those text has their purpose just like when you join event and there is no different between registered players and regular players.
          Last edited by Tarantula; 13-03-16, 04:11 PM.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
            It is unnecessary. First of all if a newbie register his account and join a race he still don't know anything about races. As Seven_of_Nine said all those text has their purpose just like when you join event and there is no different between registered players and regular players.
            I found some of them are useless as writen above, AT LEAST who has 50+ time spent in-game, or Won 20+ races or make a command to disable it, i'm not talking about events, but about races, It's annoying to players that are old here like me, Some players, Trusted players and adminsز
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              I found some of them are useless as writen above, AT LEAST who has 50+ time spent in-game, or Won 20+ races or make a command to disable it, i'm not talking about events, but about races, It's annoying to players that are old here like me, Some players, Trusted players and adminsز
              The suggestion to add a command which can enable/disbale the "race-text" would be helpful.
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

How about avoid ALL of the extra information apart from:
                The rest of the extra information should be shown in a dialogue box, this will fix the spam in the chat and also newbies will know what they are doing. How does that sound?
                Last edited by Eliteus; 13-03-16, 11:50 PM.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

To be honest the race ''spam'' never annoyed me, there are few things i find spammy on gx and one of the most annoying thing is the road trip one.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  How about avoid ALL of the extra information apart from:
                  The rest of the extra information should be shown in the dialogue box, this will fix the spam in the chat and also newbies will know what they are doing. How does that sounds?
                  And this is actually a good simplification.

Comment

Having dialog would just annoy them, you can't drive when a dialog appears where you are supposed to prepare in your own start line (/racehelp and /raceinfo shows in dialog anyway), also they appear many times so even you close the dialog next seconds there would be same dialog appear, that just annoys you. But yes to be honest it's kinda spammy, you join you get warning, you get in cp you get warning and even tells you in /racehelp and it also says the warning, then over people's vehicle got chat bubble of same warning. But like others said it never annoyed us, most of us just focus with the race and not with chat, and even with spam like this there still noobs annoying at race. You can see how much annoying the noobs more than the warning that the noobs can even get banned directly when they annoy. But again, having the command to simplify the text for some regular players and trusted players is not bad either.
                    Last edited by Robo; 14-03-16, 02:48 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      Having dialog would just annoy them, you can't drive when a dialog appears where you are supposed to prepare in your own start line (/racehelp and /raceinfo shows in dialog anyway), also they appear many times so even you close the dialog next seconds there would be same dialog appear, that just annoys you.
                      There is no need for it to pop up multiple times. It should be at the start of the race where you can close it. If you need it to appear throughout the race well you can get that other box thing where you can continue to drive, walk etc. That box thing should appear on the side, below the chat.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X