[/RULES] for unregistered players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/RULES] for unregistered players

i think /RULES Command must be automatically showed to unregistered players,
    when the unregistered player (GXTempName or anyone) joins the game, after he spawns, /rules must displays,
    Also when they /register pass...etc after registered player info (if there was xD) Rules must show automatically,
    and won't be able to be closed before 5 seconds of display time...
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Yup,Iam sick of all new player breaking rules

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpikPotato View Post
      Yup,Iam sick of all new player breaking rules
      For what /report command is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        For what /report command is ?
        That's not what he meant, what he means is that unregistered players are newbies, so they can't use any command (including /rules) which is why they break the rules.

Comment

Well it's not recommended because it will be annoying, some of them don't understand english and they will close the dialog instead of reading it.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
            Well it's not recommended because it will be annoying, some of them don't understand english and they will close the dialog instead of reading it.
            A lot of servers have this. The dialog box pop-up when you join then you have the choice between "Accept" and "Close" when he close the dialog box the server will kick him.
            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
              It's not my problem, who doesn't speak or read english SHOULD NOT play here, because GamerX's Official language is English, and it's writen "English in the SAMP Servers, If they broke the rules, they'll be in jail, kicked or banned
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                It's not my problem, who doesn't speak or read english SHOULD NOT play here, because GamerX's Official language is English, and it's writen "English in the SAMP Servers, If they broke the rules, they'll be in jail, kicked or banned
                But there is 70% players are vietnamese and they dont understand that
                Last edited by TheEpikPotato; 17-03-16, 03:33 PM.

Comment

/RULES ingame doesn't cover the whole gamerx rules, also it will be just annoying if the player that come here didn't wanted to register and rejoin again and get same thing, the players just will quit. Even with 5 seconds timer, it will be more annoying for them, they are not going to care with the rules. If you are new and server forced you to understand the whole rules before you even able to play, i'm sure you will just quit.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpikPotato View Post
                    But there is 70% players are vietnamese and they dont understand that
                    Can you support them by vietnamese.

Comment

Meh, that's true, nobody really bothers to read the terms and conditions when they're signing up for stuff right, so many servers have the pop up box with rules and all that bunch of shit, nobody really bothers to read them, plus Toffee /report wouldn't be right to use for new players, that just becomes frustrating in itself doesn't it. Best thing is to show the rules in a really quick fun manner which prolly sticks in their heads instead of just a bunch of boring text. Put some weird ass colors or something and sum up the mainn rules in 3 points, show it to them in different load up screens or in the beginning so that they prolly will read it instead of just blindly accepting

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                        /RULES ingame doesn't cover the whole gamerx rules, also it will be just annoying if the player that come here didn't wanted to register and rejoin again and get same thing
                        They need to read some of them, at least they should know that Rockets, n' weapons bugs are not allow in red zones, also do not abuse speed boost... etc

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                        If you are new and server forced you to understand the whole rules before you even able to play, i'm sure you will just quit.
                        let them go, we don't need Rulebreakers, Rule breakers don't annoy just admins, they're annoying everyone with things they do but you can't do cuz it's against rules.

or you're saying Welcome to the Rule breakers?
                        Stay low, Go fast.
                        Kill first, Die last.
                        One shot, One kill
                        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I'm not saying welcome to the rule breakers. I'm saying that every new players that joined are not always rulebreaker, and not every new players bothers to read the rules BEFORE they even know the game, and not every player that know rules already ALWAYS follow rules.

They wouldn't know rockets at first time joined, if they know already, then it's some noobs, NOT new players. Since you cannot use /rocket at redzone and you don't given first cookie for free automatically. Weapon bugs are something usual in SA:MP servers, they can be reminded at first time, they don't know about red zones, admins always forced them to /ga and warn them first, not kick them out of the server, because not every SA:MP server has "redzone". The same goes with speed boost as this is a stunting server.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

In my opinion that won't change anything.

They will obviously just close the dialog box and continue playing however they want, for real now, nobody who registers for the first time here, will just stay and read the rules right after spawning without even checking the server first. Even me, If I was a new player joining this server for the first time I wouldn't be reading all that at first before even checking the server out.I would just ignore that dialog box and learn the rules over the time, obviously.
                            I saw that while I was still playing on other servers and it seemed to be really annoying and useless.

Originally posted by Next View Post
                            False, the server's language is set to "English" because it's the server's most common and spoken language among the players as pretty much anyone here knows it at least a bit, but that doesnt mean the ones who are just not good in speaking english or speaking it at all shouldn't join, even myself I started playing here when I had 0 knowledge about english.
                            Also we have Admins from a lot of countries and I'm sure any of them would help anyone talking their own language.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                              I'm not saying welcome to the rule breakers. I'm saying that every new players that joined are not always rulebreaker, and not every new players bothers to read the rules BEFORE they even know the game, and not every player that know rules already ALWAYS follow rules.

They wouldn't know rockets at first time joined, if they know already, then it's some noobs, NOT new players. Since you cannot use /rocket at redzone and you don't given first cookie for free automatically. Weapon bugs are something usual in SA:MP servers, they can be reminded at first time, they don't know about red zones, admins always forced them to /ga and warn them first, not kick them out of the server, because not every SA:MP server has "redzone". The same goes with speed boost as this is a stunting server.
                              They just need to read it for one time if they registered, Rules won't be showed again.
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X