Suggestion about /duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about /duel

1. I'm here to suggest that when we use the /duel command. We should have an option to bet.. Like the player who wins will get the amount of money choosed by the player who sent him duel.
    2. Players won't be allowed to shout on chat for hacker (hack, hacker, cheater, h4cker, etc.) their message will be blocked and he will recieve a message to /report if he see any hacker.
    3. There should be lottery There will be 2-3 lottaries with different price of the tickets ( 10k, 50k and 100k ) there will be like 50 tickets for each lottary prices . When all tickets will be taken , the results will be shown.
    Last edited by Toffee; 22-03-16, 01:09 PM.

All of these 3 suggestions seems good, though suggestion 2 was already suggested before, by beer (& maybe others too), long time ago - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ker+suggestion and wasn't added.
    Isn't it kinda useless to post the same thing again which won't be added?
    Last edited by Nancy; 22-03-16, 03:13 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
      All of these 3 suggestions seems good, though suggestion 2 was already suggested before, by beer (& maybe others too), long time ago - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ker+suggestion and wasn't added.
      Isn't it kinda useless to post the same thing again which won't be added?
      When i didnt saw this post before.. How could i know that its already suggested ?

Comment

1) Already suggested by Interstellar:
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...uel+suggestion
        2) Already suggested - Nancy linked it.
        3) Money doesn't mean crap in GamerX to be honest though this suggested could be done with cookies etc but not money.
        Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        When i didnt saw this post before.. How could i know that its already suggested ?
        By searching for it, what type of question is that xD lol
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

1. was already suggested, but it seems to be deleted because i can't find it, but it was suggested by [_Price_] and it's a good idea +1

2. already suggested 2 or 3 times, and it's bad idea, sometimes there're no admins,
          AND who saw a hacker must mention his name and hack in the chat to make players report him for auto-kick. -1
          If this suggestion is including insults and others, well there are 20+ bad words and each one has multiply ways to be writen.

3. as Eliteus said above, it should be cookies or cakes,,, icecream...etc if so, i'm in +1
          Last edited by Next; 22-03-16, 10:58 PM.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Admin Rick has tested the lottery system in-game so it already exists but I don't know why it is not enabled.
            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Suggestion #1 and 3 are good
              But # 2 is kinda old
              It wassnt added yet
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

The first suggestion I like , but I think the prize could be cookies instead of cash

The second suggestion surely help players to report more easily, without alerting hackers

On the third suggestion , I 'm unlucky

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X