Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price increase "Cookies"

Hey guys.
    as i saw here, Some players are collecting high amount of cookies, they work hard to get it, but when they collect high amounts. they think that they have nothing to do with it, even if they have what to do, Somethings in GamerX like Guns, Rockets... etc. are able to be bought with cookies. but they're not expensive that much, They're buying however much ammo and guns they want without losing big amount of their cookies.

so i'm here to suggest you to increase Prices that can be bought by cookies, for example

/rocket = 1 cookie, must be with 5 cookies (as rocket must be one of the most expensive guns in GamerX because it can break rules) but because of the cookies reset that will happen, it will be very hard to collect cookies, it is good to be 5 cookies instead of 25 cookies (1 rocket = 5 cookies)

in /sc Everything must be +5 cookies to it's price, Ex: Desert Eagle = 10 cookies, +5, = 15 cookies.
    ِAnd strong Guns must be with high amount because it gives much damage to the target, Like Elegy, Sawn-Off

and that much Money who everyone has (Biggest amounts) is useless, i think that earning money must be hard too
    and there should be a command in-game to exchange money for cookies, I.E. 1,000,000$ Money for 10 cookies, 1 cookie for $100,000 (/exchange "/ec")

Thanks for reading.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

1) whats the benefit of increasing those prices? It will only make it harder for new players to use /rocket or /sc, and players with lots of cookies will not even care, so its pointless.

2) exchanging money for cookies can easly be abused using the Manhunt system (placing a manhunt on yourself and asking another player to kill you and claim the bounty).

Also, whats the point of increasing prices and making it easier to get cookies, won't it be the same anyways?

Comment

Not a good idea.
      Because as Potato said, it will be alot harder for players to get rockets and extra spawn weapons, and also, getting cookies with money would be the #1 thing that would get abused here.
      Another thing, its VERY hard for new players to get cash, because first they have to kill players and go on killing sprees before buying properties.

Comment

And the people who are having maximum money?
        Why do you care for people's cookies?
        If they are TPs they make P-GOOs and RTs with them. If not why you care? Also have you thinked about poor players that don't have much cookies?
        EDIT: PotatoWasTaken, Loajis and Grimvirus was faster than me lul.
        "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Increasing Prices will give more fun when collecting cookies, and harder, and why you all are worry about new players using rockets, New players are abusing rockets in red zones,,

And about "Manhunt blabla" when you use /manhunt, You'll lose 1 cookie, i Already posted a bug report or a suggestion about /manhunt case somewhere in the forum with different account
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Earning money is already hard. When you want to buy a property and you don't have the amount, you gotta find a way to get that amount.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              Increasing Prices will give more fun when collecting cookies, and harder, and why you all are worry about new players using rockets, New players are abusing rockets in red zones,,

And about "Manhunt blabla" when you use /manhunt, You'll lose 1 cookie, i Already posted a bug report or a suggestion about /manhunt case somewhere in the forum with different account
              When you see a player rulebreaking/cheating use /report to inform the admins. Using rockets in red zones are considered from rulebreaking so you could /report the player who is doing this.

And about the Manhunt the system deals with it for 1 cookie because it could be abused by players if there weren't this 1 cookie for each Manhunt.

Example:- There are 2 players (Player 1 and Player 2).
              Player 1 type /mhm for nothing (If the 1 cookie deal dowsn't exist). So he got a bounty on himself worth $1,000,000.
              Player 2 (His friend) will go each time and kill him to earn the bounty ($1,000,000). Then duplicate (50/50) the money with each other.

It is not a bug.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

What we need is a legitimate cookie, cake, biscuit and icecream reset...

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                  When you see a player rulebreaking/cheating use /report to inform the admins. Using rockets in red zones are considered from rulebreaking so you could /report the player who is doing this.

And about the Manhunt the system deals with it for 1 cookie because it could be abused by players if there weren't this 1 cookie for each Manhunt.

Example:- There are 2 players (Player 1 and Player 2).
                  Player 1 type /mhm for nothing (If the 1 cookie deal dowsn't exist). So he got a bounty on himself worth $1,000,000.
                  Player 2 (His friend) will go each time and kill him to earn the bounty ($1,000,000). Then duplicate (50/50) the money with each other.

It is not a bug.
                  It looks like you don't understand what i say!
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ght=%2FManhunt

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Earning money is already hard. When you want to buy a property and you don't have the amount, you gotta find a way to get that amount.
                  hahaha nice April fool xD
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X