Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to make the spawn points teleport cmds available for everybody

im talking about these commands

i find it tedious to have to go thru all the /l locations everytime i get back to playing in gx to find the /l locations that are the closest to the various spawn points (as they often change)
    to have stable cmds would spare the players the harm to go thru all the /l locations
    to make these cmds available for everybody would benefit:
    - the ones who go to the spawn points to fight
    - the ones who look after cheaters (who can often be found at the spawn points)

the only drawback i can think of is the admins will lose some of their exclusive cmds
    Last edited by xcell; 09-04-16, 02:50 PM.

But when we can teleport to spawn zones by command /l so what's the benefit of these commands?

Comment

There are already /l command which teleports the player to spawn points.
      I don't know all command but for example /l 69 is the medic spawn and army spawn is /kww

EDIT:

We have already talked in the game and I think it would be better if we can use the commands too. The most players do not know all /l commands ánd can not teleport to all spawn points. The admin commands are easier. The /l command are not teleporting the player to the spawn point directly.

Do you know all spawn points commands by using /l ?

There is also a negative aspect. You can absue the command to avoid death during a fight. Maybe you will spawn behind the player or you can teleport to /m get new health and teleport directly to the spawn point back to kill the player who attacked you.
      Other players can abuse it to get more kills by killing the players which are AFK.
      They will kill all AFK players at the medic spawn then army spawn etc.

I think we should also consider the opinions of other players.
      Last edited by Tarantula; 09-04-16, 03:16 PM.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Ye I also think, it's not needed.
        It's just like making more and more commands in GamerX(there are already many more commands in GamerX).
        So -1

Comment

I think it will be helpful, why should we use /l command to teleport near by spawn zone to get there.
          We can just use the commands above to teleport IN the spawn zone. i always thought about this, but i knew that it will be denied, because i have suggested many suggestions and none of them has been accepted

I think a lot of you like this idea, but I do not know why you don't confess it
          Not defect to vote in a positive way
          I do not need comments on this.

EDIT:
          Originally posted by IrfanXp View Post
          Ye I also think, it's not needed.
          It's just like making more and more commands in GamerX(there are already many more commands in GamerX).
          So -1
          More commands means more fun, i know you said this Claiming that you don't want Script-ers to script many things, but i believe that they'll do whatever they should do to lead GamerX to top servers in SA-MP by making good features and Game modes, and they did a good job, PS GamerX is already the best server ever!
          Last edited by Next; 09-04-16, 03:21 PM.
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula
            Do you know all spawn points commands by using /l ?
            no, idk them. as i said, the admins (i assume) change them from time to time and idk why
            for instance, 3 years ago i think, the /l 121 cmd teleported u right at the rich spawn. now, it teleports u on one of the columns that support the bridge that stands between the rich spawn and the abandoned ammunation. its not so far away but still, u have to spawn a boat to reach soil and then u have to run to the spawn point. thats why i made this suggestion: u cant rely on the /l cmds

Originally posted by Tarantula
            There is also a negative aspect. You can absue the command to avoid death during a fight. Maybe you will spawn behind the player or you can teleport to /m get new health and teleport directly to the spawn point back to kill the player who attacked you.
            Other players can abuse it to get more kills by killing the players which are AFK.
            the same can be said about /kww, u can "revenge-kill" the one who killed u pretty quickly there, and i dont think ive ever seen sm1 complaining about that. the same can be applied to /ga and /gr10 but they're less crowded places
            and i think its now allowed to kill the players who dont pause their game and get killed over and over as a result. its their fault now, the rule has changed: a spawn protection was implemented, but when it expires, the player takes full responsibility of what happens next.. i think?

Originally posted by IrfanXp
            u misunderstood. these cmds already exist but only the admins have access to them
            Last edited by xcell; 09-04-16, 03:53 PM.

Comment

No, was suggested before and denied.

People should get out from spawn for DM, not get in spawn to camp.

Having /kww in spawn is just same mistake for having rc-vehicles at spawn.
              KVIrc User

Comment

what was the reason for the suggestion to get denied? can u pls provide the link of the thread?
                ppl should get out of the spawn zones to deathmatch? everybody deathmatches in the medic and army spawns and no one says complains about that.. id even daresay deathmatching is the main attraction of these places. why did u use the verb "should"?
                i didnt understand ur last line, pls develop it or reformulate
                Last edited by xcell; 09-04-16, 04:26 PM.

Comment

"Should" because it's the best place to kill other players, and because it's not also restricted to death match in redzone, however this "anti-spawn-kill" is not best as my opinion, players can still get killed while they have that. Spawn zone is supposed to be a place where player is placed after joining game, respawn after death, or reselecting class. They are given chance to teleport out and explore the other feature of the server, not just killing. If you want a place that's made for killing, move to gun minigames, event, or duels. New Players spawn to prepare things before started and get annoyed most of time by regular players that are already prepared with full gear and guns.

This is a reason why the teleport place closest to spawn is made only for admins, this is not an "exclusive" thing, admins do not uses this to kill players.
                  And it's also why some /L place are removed or moved, not too close to spawn, and since /L has option to disable rockets and vehicles.
                  Last edited by Robo; 09-04-16, 04:36 PM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

we clearly dont have the same point of view: in ur opinion, the purpose of the spawn zones is to go thru the command lists and have a chat while i think its rather to deathmatch coz these places are crowded and everybody doesnt stand still or is afk there

the minigames are empty all the time (it wasnt the case in the past tho) and a duel is 1v1. only the events are quite crowded but the thing is everybody doesnt join them. there are "only" about 20 players per event (and take into account that all the events arent deathmatch events)

the purpose of this suggestion was to make things easier for the ones who like to move from one spawn zone to another to kill but its true it may not be fair towards the new players

what do we do now? should the thread be locked or is the suggestion still viable and workable?
                    Last edited by xcell; 09-04-16, 07:11 PM.

Comment

By you mean "crowded" are full of rulebreakers, in minigames or place like /ga the number of rulebreak is very low than in redzone.

Here are the links of previous suggestions though:
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...n-s-Suggestion
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...laces-in-teles
                      KVIrc User

Comment

I'm against this one as well.

The server makes it possible to reach all places really quick. Why should we make everything easy? Teleports to all places is boring. Just drive around the map as you all usually do.

The command is made to make it easy for admins to check spawnzones as quick as possible. We switch between spawns to check for rulebreakers and we need to get fast there sometimes. But why should others be able to use it? You're looking for deathmatch? Take 20 seconds to reach a spawn zone. You don't need to teleport to such an important place. I'm saying important because there are a lot of ways to abuse those teleports eg. by driveby, rocket launcher, speedboost abuse etc. It is just more work for us admins to check for those reports. It takes a lot of time sometimes to keep an eye for someone. I don't like to waste my time for watching some kids who can't follow the rules. Admins are players like everyone else. We want to enjoy it too to play on GamerX without checking some unnecessary reports.

I can understand your point though, but please don't be lazy to reach the spawns by other ways. We already have so many commands to make it easy for you. If you guys keep suggesting such things, you'll demand to remove the /v command and let NPCs stunt for you.

Regards, Left.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

It is a bad idea ( no offense) because only extra commands would be no reason, if you want to know about the spawn areas can only ask some command and if you use it regularly Remind him -1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X