Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggested for the road trip

It is a simple suggestion.
    I think the road trip message Player (ID:0) joined the road trip should be removed since it leads to spam.
    Some players are abusing the command /rt if they failed and can not follow the road trip leader.
    If it is not nessecary to remove it, it should be only allowed to use in certain intervals.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 10-04-16, 10:34 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Suggested before:- http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Road+trip
    But about the suggestion i like it. It wi prevent spamming. I think there should be a cmd like /ertm = /enablertmessages. So the players can enable/disable the messages.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

A textdraw would be better as the rt announcements spam alot in the chat. Also, there should be a command to stop the rt (roadtrip) textdraw from poping up on your screen.
      Last edited by Nick; 11-04-16, 02:33 AM.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Just make a command to disable RT spam on our screens something like /toggleroadtripnotifcations (/trn) etc!! So needed

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
          Suggested before:- http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Road+trip
          But about the suggestion i like it. It wi prevent spamming. I think there should be a cmd like /ertm = /enablertmessages. So the players can enable/disable the messages.
          Sorry, my mistake. I'm tired and was inattentive but Beer's suggestion is still not accepted or denied so maybe we can continue.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
            Sorry, my mistake. I'm tired and was inattentive but Beer's suggestion is still not accepted or denied so maybe we can continue.
            Yeh that's true but like I said on another post, bumping would've been better than a whole new post. Anyways, suggestions are all similar - a simple command to toggle RT messages will be okay I guess.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I think it would be a good idea, a command that disables rt , I like the idea , I also think deve be a command of information on the road trip / rthelp (if any do not know, let me know please)

Comment

It's a good idea, but that text which tells you that the Road trip leader saved a new position is helpful, i don't think it should be removed with that spam which as:

Player Next (ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

Trusted player Tarantula (ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

Admin Jafri(ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

All these are spam and annoying very much.
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                  It's a good idea, but that text which tells you that the Road trip leader saved a new position is helpful, i don't think it should be removed with that spam which as:

Player Next (ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

Trusted player Tarantula (ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

Admin Jafri(ID:19) teleported to the road trip saved position.

All these are spam and annoying very much.
                  Yes, only the teleport message should be removed or a command with which you can turn it off.
                  Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I heard a year ago that the Dev. team were working on a solution for this..

Comment

I agree that this will stop spam and you will in fact be able to read chat messages when you are talking to a friend etc. Another thing I just had to add though was, it is because of this spam that a lot of newbies actually join /rt. Without the spam road trips will be extremely empty with around 4-5 drivers following the rt leader. I do know admins can announce and give a shout out to the rt but I feel more people join because of the spam. So like mentioned before, it should be a toggle and as a new player comes the toggle should be turned on and as they become more experienced they will learn about the toggle off rt spam command.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X