Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide and Seek event and map suggestion

Hide and Seek event suggestion.

Hide and Seek event is an event where you're split in 2 teams:Hiders and Seekers.The hiders get 25 seconds to hide.The seekers will search for them,and kill them.The seekers will be armed with Chainsaw,and the hiders will have only 1 hp.There will be an 150 sec timer,the hiders must survive till that time,or the seekers will eliminate them and win the event.

Map suggestion.The boat in WWK.

Seekers start location:Click image for larger version

Name:	EVENT1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	115901

It's been suggested many times, search before posting a suggestion:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=hide+seek
    Anyway, I like the concept of hide and seek as a gamemode but it's been suggested so many time, just bump a suggestion you would like to see back unless it has been denied.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielzver23 View Post
      Hide and Seek event suggestion.

Hide and Seek event is an event where you're split in 2 teams:Hiders and Seekers.The hiders get 25 seconds to hide.The seekers will search for them,and kill them.The seekers will be armed with Chainsaw,and the hiders will have only 1 hp.There will be an 150 sec timer,the hiders must survive till that time,or the seekers will eliminate them and win the event.

Map suggestion.The boat in WWK.

Seekers start location:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3717[/ATTACH]
      Already suggested by me and 2 other players, and it got denied, i don't think they'll change their mind if a suggestion was suggested many times, i tried it so i'm tellin' you that that won't work
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        Already suggested by me and 2 other players, and it got denied, i don't think they'll change their mind if a suggestion was suggested many times, i tried it so i'm tellin' you that that won't work
        You are wrong.
        Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        They are not denied yet, they are ignored
        And although that was ages ago, the hide and seek posts still haven't been locked and tagged (or mentioned) as being denied. I don't see why it should be denied as it's a perfectly nice idea. It's simply like prop hunt except a SAMP version. Hope atleast one of the Hide and seek event suggestions are accepted.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

The event suggested by Daniel mainly seemed like a good idea , But there is a downside such as the team that is hidden . Few agreed to participate in an event where you just can hide and wait for some player to come kill you, in the case of weapons , the lack of synchronization and lag , chainsaw would not be a good weapon for this kind of event could exchange for sniper , silent pistol or any other kind , against the map , would have to be much more detailed than maps of hunger games because create countless hiding places and strategical points so that both parties to formulate strategy . With this I agree with this idea to take into account some changes

Comment

Hide And Seek Idea

Okay so here's my take on this, I feel people are over complicating this suggestion to be honest. Let's talk about it:
            Maps:
            Maps made can be created in the style of hunger game map or maybe even in an existing interior. There are various interiors and if none of them are good we have some wonderful mappers who can help create a suitable, attractive looking map. By suitable I mean making them into areas where players can be clearly visible without weird textures etc. giving the hider a huge advantage and will make it less detailed.
            Hiders
            Simple job, all they need to do is hide
            Their health however is set to a very minimalist amount so that as soon as they are discovered, one standard shotgun bullet an take them down. However you guys can decide about the hp, I personally feel, the lower the better. Also they don't get any weapons. That's pretty much it about for hiders.
            Seekers
            These guys see a blank waiting screen for 1 minute, perhaps maybe some instructions on what to do in the event or tips. After the 1 minute is over, these guys are spawned in the map to go find the hiders who should've hid themselves in that 1 minute time frame. These guys get standard shotguns and a silenced pistol and they cannot kill other seekers (similarly like trying to shoot the same team member in a team event like CTF). Every time a seeker kills a hider they get a '1 found point' and will accumulate as they kill more. However to find them they only have 5 minutes (or you guys can decide). If they have not found some hiders, those hiders that survived will be rewarded with a biscuit and an event point along with the seeker who got the most 'found points'.

Extras
            - Maps must be thoroughly checked for any lose tiny openings to out of bounds which may put a hider in a better position than seekers.
            - If a player who is not in the event is trying to spec a hider in the event they won't be able to in case they are leaking their position to a seeker.
            - You guys may change and toggle with the idea to try make it a better and a more joyous event.
            - If there are below 4 players, the event will not proceed as not enough players joined.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 11-04-16, 05:37 PM.

Comment

An unbalanced match can not yet expected to work well, a 1 vs many game, or even a 1:2 game or even a game that requires more than 2 players to start. Most of player (especially new ones) do not know who are their team, i suspect this even happened in CTF/Siege where it tells you already the team. This is one of reason why Zombie Apocalypse event type fails, would be good to find a right solution to make ZA game played well, before any other event type that has similar players amount like this.

You just say that "it's simple" but you mentioned the maps "it must not be like this, it must be this", you didn't give a real example closing to fact which "interior" exactly would be the best and how is about other rules, and conditions, etc. Means we can't really hope that your idea will work, as GXZA had.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X