/Admins command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /Admins command

Hi. I' here to suggest that /admins command can be only used by registered players. Sometimes un-registered players view the /admins list, if there's no admins... They toggle their hacks (most of the time) i know we can record them but sometimes there are problems. Feel free to share your opinions.

This may be correct but the registered players can do to as well.Some people also need the help of admins so i think this suggestion is not neccesarry.Moreover admins always watch frm IRC. So the system is good as it is for now.
    Regards
    sigpic

Comment

If they can not see the list as an unregistered player, they will simply register to see the list and continue cheating. I guess they won't care if admins are online.
      Last edited by Tarantula; 23-04-16, 09:39 PM.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

If unregistered players require an admins assistance, it would cause problems so definitely disagree with this entirely. Can't hide the list of online admins

Comment

Maybe that can make a difference, but not at all. If there is someone that want to cheat, they will cheat, even if admins are in game, they won't care if admins know that they are using cheats.

Change that thing won't do anything, because if someone asks at the chat "Hey is there an admin online?" or just with "admin?"... we will answer it because as admins that's our job, so they won't need to use the "/admins" command. That's what i think.

Greetings.

Comment

Why not make a command for admins to hide themself from the admin list? A hacker can /register and proceed to check the admin list again.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Why not make a command for admins to hide themself from the admin list? A hacker can /register and proceed to check the admin list again.
              And if a player needs admin help?
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                And if a player needs admin help?
                They can pm the player. So it can say: "Pm from Admin...".
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

100% people replying here forgot the sentences:
                  "(admins also watch from irc)"
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    100% people replying here forgot the sentences:
                    "(admins also watch from irc)"
                    Really?
                    Originally posted by 1_Arpit View Post
                    Moreover admins always watch frm IRC.
                    OT: Don't really agree, do note not all unregistered players are hackers and those guys may need help. Sure they may ask in public chat but what if it's something that only admins may know so questions to do with streaming stuff etc. Also if they find out, they can simply /register and start using hacks.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Okay look how did i thought about it...

When unregistered player types /admins, it will requests to register first, even if he couldn't register,, he gonna ask "how many admins in-game?" or "Who's admin" i know some players will say "/admins for lit of admins" but most of them gonna say the names or count of admins are online thinking that they*re helpful,

Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Its not a good idea ... maybe they need help of admins
                        all of new ppl are not cheaters
                        Dissagree

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X