[SYSTEM]Report Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
    It really dosen't matter if they are fake or real... That is their job . And they dont need to use it always , while they are free to check reports, they can. It really wont change anything it will just let the player know that his report was saw and they will check the player who got reported .
    It is their job to check all reports and that alone is a lot of hard work but you didn't read what I said fully:
    Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
    I really don't support this, also to add admins are also humans and can often forget to use the command '/acceptreport'. This will lead to players getting more angry and an increase in a lot of admin complaints. We don't want that as we already have a lot of extremely sensitive players reporting new admins for tiny, insignificant stuff.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You edited your text but never mind I still think that adding this command will be good.
      People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
        You edited your text but never mind I still think that adding this command will be good.
        I didn't edit it:

If I had edited it it would look like this:

Anyway, I don't see any valid reason as to why this should be added apart from for the players own benefit of knowing their report is being acted on because they are impatient. Admins check reports regardless of whether players are notified or not. Most of them would be demoted if not. If it isn't being acted on, another form of reporting is forum reporting which I have already given to you numerous times.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 07-06-16, 06:08 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn
          Who told you that if they didn't accept report they will be demoted ? I really don't understand why you don't like this idea. Its simple and useful. Admins will just type the command before taking the investigation over the reported player.
          It won't lead to a demotion obviously but it will just be unnecessary post farming, a dude reported admins three times for really lame reasons. This is totally unneeded issue that admins shouldn't have to deal with. It really isn't simple if you look at it from an admins point of view, on a Saturday, with 145 players and reports coming in every 30 seconds or so. Like I said it is really easy to forget to type a command especially when they are used to simply getting straight onto the report, it's waste of time. Also it is a waste of time for Management Rick to be coding all this, when he is thinking of better gamemodes and features that are much more fun for the server and more needed to increase player count. Players just need to calm down and be patient, if they aren't patient well TPs and players are there to remind them in chat to calm down and wait etc. The current system is just fine, and this extra piece of code is not required because players will still whine about it either way.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X