"/mypaint" should be for all Registered Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "/mypaint" should be for all Registered Players

Hi, I'm thinking that /mypaint command should be opened for all registered players, as /savecar and /loadcar is totally totally useless. it's just loading the tunes, but not colors, so i'm suggesting, why /mypaint is only for Trusted Players, i mean, there are many great commands are only for TPs, and i'm not going to say that all of them should be opened, i'm just requesting /mypaint to be opened for all players, just that command, this won't change anything about anything,
    Thanks for reading
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Why we dont just delete trusted player status then? Because it seems everytime some of tp features are going to be suggested for normal players too.
    Yes, i get it this cant be abused so normal players should have this command too, but whats the fucking point of helping these newbies with the same questions everyday to get tp status and dont have anything ''different'' to show to them on how cool we are with these features and even encourage them to be a trusted player in the future? I just don't get it.

ps: i get it we are just like normal players, so dont come with this bullshit answer like you all always do.

Comment

Don't agree with this suggestion and pretty sure no one other than Level 1 players would agree. Reasons above.

To be completely honest with you, the /sac and /lc command is utterly useless. One of the worst commands I have probably seen in the whole of GamerX. Instead of giving you all a TP feature why not change the current system? The system right now doesn't make sense because when someone asks "how do I save a car?", people reply "/sac and /lc" but that is totally wrong. That doesn't save a car!
      /sac - Save a component
      /lc - Load component
      If /sac means save a car then it is 100% wrong because it doesn't do that. Instead what I suggest is allow a player to do this (Already suggested):

/sac should mean save a car and ACTUALLY save a car. It should take in the color and all the modification done to it as well as the car type, store it and the next time someone types /lc which should then mean 'load car' - it will look through that players stored modifications, color and model. Finally it should spawn by itself, without us having to manually spawn the car. This is perfectly possible to code although may require a lot of work but I'd gladly wait as long as possible for this suggestion to be added.

Reason:
      The majority of the players want to spawn a saved car NOT a saved component. This will also make it easier and more convenient.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        Don't agree with this suggestion and pretty sure no one other than Level 1 players would agree. Reasons above.

To be completely honest with you, the /sac and /lc command is utterly useless. One of the worst commands I have probably seen in the whole of GamerX. Instead of giving you all a TP feature why not change the current system? The system right now doesn't make sense because when someone asks "how do I save a car?", people reply "/sac and /lc" but that is totally wrong. That doesn't save a car!
        /sac - Save a component
        /lc - Load component
        If /sac means save a car then it is 100% wrong because it doesn't do that. Instead what I suggest is allow a player to do this (Already suggested):

/sac should mean save a car and ACTUALLY save a car. It should take in the color and all the modification done to it as well as the car type, store it and the next time someone types /lc which should then mean 'load car' - it will look through that players stored modifications, color and model. Finally it should spawn by itself, without us having to manually spawn the car. This is perfectly possible to code although may require a lot of work but I'd gladly wait as long as possible for this suggestion to be added.

Reason:
        The majority of the players want to spawn a saved car NOT a saved component. This will also make it easier and more convenient.
        Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
        Why we dont just delete trusted player status then? Because it seems everytime some of tp features are going to be suggested for normal players too.
        Yes, i get it this cant be abused so normal players should have this command too, but whats the fucking point of helping these newbies with the same questions everyday to get tp status and dont have anything ''different'' to show to them on how cool we are with these features and even encourage them to be a trusted player in the future? I just don't get it.

ps: i get it we are just like normal players, so dont come with this bullshit answer like you all always do.

Hell no, you didn't get what i meant, i meant that that command is not that amazing to be for Trusted Players, and yes, it cannot be abused, so why just TPs can use it? it's not that big like, it's like decoration commands, actually it is, why don't we use /mypaint command for once, instead of using /mypaint whenever they spawn a car? come on.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Yes. It should be deleted. The TP level has no purpose at all. It used to be a prestigious level bef[ore since it was hard to acquire, but today it doesn't even display your efforts. Most people who actually are TP want it as a consolation prize until they "become" admins (which is only a few of them that will be). You could remove all TP features and people would still help, since they're hungry for admin levels
          Last edited by Blackbird; 15-06-16, 11:28 PM. Reason: wasnt nice still

Comment

I agree with deathbeatz if every TP command will be given to normal players then there will be no importance for trusted players.

Comment

what the hell are you all talking about? You're running out of topic, i didn't say that ALL TRUSTED PLAYERS COMMANDS SHOULD BE REMOVED, Damn it, Do you Speak English?? Read careful before posting -_-
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                what the hell are you all talking about? You're running out of topic, i didn't say that ALL TRUSTED PLAYERS COMMANDS SHOULD BE REMOVED, Damn it, Do you Speak English?? Read careful before posting -_-
                We know you didn't, but they are saying that this is another of many suggestions to make a Trusted Player command a Regular Player command, and I too don't think it should be for regular players, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                  Yes. It should be deleted. The TP level has no purpose at all. It used to be a prestigious level bef[ore since it was hard to acquire, but today it doesn't even display your efforts. Most people who actually are TP want it as a consolation prize until they "become" admins (which is only a few of them that will be). You could remove all TP features and people would still help, since they're hungry for admin levels
                  I personally don't care for it, but there are players who do care i believe. Being tp is like a ''small'' reward before getting the sweet yellow color ( but some dont even get the chance as you mentioned ). It's just like something they can feel important for keep helping the newbies. Not everyone likes to help without get anything out of it, trust me ^^

Btw, everyone partially is, not only tps. You know what im talking about.
                  Last edited by Blackbird; 15-06-16, 11:30 PM. Reason: fixed burned's quote

Comment

No, if i suggested this command to be for regular players, that mean not that everyone gonna suggest for more tp commands to be able for regular players, it's just.. this command is not that great, and cannot be abused by players, so why not? you're worring about losing more tp commands, ? i know that tp commands are abled to be abused by normal players, but this? Trusted Players has commands that can be abused because they're trusted to not abuse them, but this command cannot be abused. so why just for Trusted players?
                    Give me a vote directly, Think about what i said, don't think about other tp commands. or don't vote for this, and i want to add that you're denying this suggestion because you're already a trusted player, and Tp status is not that easy to acquire.
                    Waiting for Admins votes
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

[...]and cannot be abused by players, so why not?
                      whats the fucking point of helping these newbies with the same questions everyday to get tp status and dont have anything ''different'' to show to them on how cool we are with these features and even encourage them to be a trusted player in the future?
                      [..]you're worring about losing more tp commands, ?
                      I personally don't care for it, but there are players who do care i believe.
                      ^ I didnt want to answer you because i kinda like already did in my previous posts.

[...] Give me a vote directly, Think about what i said, don't think about other tp commands. or don't vote for this [..]
                      Well i won't then. I'm just telling some points about it.

and i want to add that you're denying this suggestion because you're already a trusted player, and Tp status is not that easy to acquire.
                      Uh, i already answered above that i dont personally care for it. And you're very wrong about tp status being not so easy to acquire. It IS actually easier than before and if you ask to today admins who were tps around 2010/12 they will probably agree with this.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X