[GAMEMODE] /tr2 command.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] /tr2 command.

From the title you can guess the suggestion which is the /tr2 command, you can see other player's stats using '' /tr2 [ID] '', in my opinion, i don't see any reason of why a player should see the other player's stats especially if they are just normal players, so i am suggesting to make the /tr2 command available only for tp's and admins because i don't find any point of players to see others using the command.

Most new players will always ask how to see someone's stats and this command is created for everyone to use. The command is just for checking stats like money, cookies, biscuits, icecream, times spent ingame, current vehicle and so on. It wont be good making this command for level 2+. Im sure that one day, you will still use this command to check someone's stats.
    Last edited by Nick; 16-06-16, 02:25 AM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Most new players will always ask how to see someone's stats and this command is created for everyone to use. The command is just for checking stats like money, cookies, biscuits, icecream, times spent ingame, current vehicle and so on. It wont be good making this command for level 2+. Im sure that one day, you will still use this command to check someone's stats.
      To be honest, seeing someone's stats is actually a special feature, since you can get a bit of information regarding the player.
      I don't think it's needed for new players to see that and at the same time there isn't also a reason for new players to use it, which is why i suggested it to be for tp's an admins.
      I also don't think that any information related to the player should be opened publicly to be seen by normal players, even newbies also.
      The reason i suggested it to be for tps because those are the privileges that should get a special feature like the " /tr2 " command which allows others to see information about others.
      Last edited by Ahmed34; 16-06-16, 03:04 AM.

Comment

U can check if a player have healt hacker or ammo hack typing /tr2 <his id> so if it be removed, we will lost a good way to check hackers

Comment

The /track and /track2 commands are not special commands and they should not be for level 2+ only as they are normal commands.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

You can find cheaters with this command($$ cheaters and negative ammo or infinite ammo, health hack) , Its not a crime to see others stats.
            This stats are private in role-play servers because it shows gmail being VIP or not ...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              You can find cheaters with this command($$ cheaters and negative ammo or infinite ammo, health hack) , Its not a crime to see others stats.
              This stats are private in role-play servers because it shows gmail being VIP or not ...
              /w is an alternate for the ammo and weapon thing.

From the title you can guess the suggestion which is the /tr2 command, you can see other player's stats using '' /tr2 [ID] '', in my opinion, i don't see any reason of why a player should see the other player's stats especially if they are just normal players, so i am suggesting to make the /tr2 command available only for tp's and admins because i don't find any point of players to see others using the command.
              1. Shows wheather a player has autofix enabled or not, so if he drive by's with auto fix enabled we can report him so he can be warned by an admin.
              2. Shows if a player is creating player objects so we can realize that they shouldn't be killed while creating object.
              3. Shows if a player has god mode enabled or not (admins can set god mode for anybody) so we can refrain from sending false /reports connected to health hacks.
              4. Shows the speed boost value of a player so we can report in case it seems the player is using speed hacks.
              5. Sometimes you spec a player and you see special weapon with them or their ammo is lot more than usual times, from seeing their stats we can know if they are in minigames or not so we can again avoid sending false reports.
              6. Some people would like to see others skin id's, /tr always helps regarding this.
              7. We can check if their health is unusually higher than normal so he could be reported for cheating health.
              8. We can see the name of a vehicle the player is driving which is lot easier than memorizing vehicle id's, any many more.

So the feature to view others stats has a purpose for everybody, doesn't it?
              Last edited by Glator; 16-06-16, 11:11 AM.
              the 2 7 squad

Comment

It's a bad idea soory , some of players don't know Id skins they can get from /tr id

Comment

Everyone needs to see a player's money, cookies...etc specially newbies, so see this point -1
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X