[RACE] (GAMEMODE) Creating races in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RACE] (GAMEMODE) Creating races in-game

I really like the race mode, but what I think is missing is the ability to see how many checkpoints you have passed.

I know you can see progress in procent %
    But It would be very neat to see Checkpoint 7/45

to know more exactly

------------------------------------------------------

Now to part 2.

I'm not familiar in how to suggest/create new races, but I think it would be neat to have the ability of creating new races in-game. I think it could work but you guys are free to add exactly how it would be then.

Originally posted by infernoking View Post
    I really like the race mode, but what I think is missing is the ability to see how many checkpoints you have passed.

to know more exactly
    You can see it with /racers, but of course people don't want to be typing that all the time, so yes I agree it would be a nice addition to the text draw.

I'm not familiar in how to suggest/create new races, but I think it would be neat to have the ability of creating new races in-game. I think it could work but you guys are free to add exactly how it would be then.
    Admins have this feature, and I don't think it should become a player feature. You can request new races to be added on the forum here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ap-Suggestions.

Comment

Both ideas are good. And it will be easy to create races for everyone, there will be no need of recording a video, making a thread etc.

Comment

to know more exactly

------------------------------------------------------

Now to part 2.

Your 1st idea is good idea we can see how many cps are left,

about your 2nd idea, I don't support it, for me there is no need to enable higher level player commands for lower level players like creating a race is an admin lvl 4+ command and I think it should be as it is no need to make it for all players, I really don't support these types of ideas.

another example of that suggestion which I don't support:
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...stered-Players

EDIT: I don't think its possible to make a race and it goes into forums suggestion thread, also if you mean create a race and there will be a cmd that admins will use and they can see players have planned a race and its our job to create it, I don't think its possible well if it is then its gonna be very tough to create this.
        Last edited by Instant; 19-06-16, 07:39 PM. Reason: replying in edit, instead of posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
          Your 1st idea is good idea we can see how many cps are left,

about your 2nd idea, I don't support it, for me there is no need to enable higher level player commands for lower level players like creating a race is an admin lvl 4+ command and I think it should be as it is no need to make it for all players, I really don't support these types of ideas.

another example of that suggestion which I don't support:
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...stered-Players
          Hmm Maybe I was a bit unclear about the second.
          I meant like creating a race in-game. And then it goes in to a "Suggestion" mode so you don't have to make a video or post it on the forums Something like that.
          And admins, ofcourse (for example) chooses if the race should be added or not.

Comment

well i don't agree with both suggestions unncessery things we don't need it try suggesting something useful!

Admins have this feature, and I don't think it should become a player feature. You can request new races to be added on the forum here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ap-Suggestions.
            Very rightly said by frog!

Comment

[QUOTE=DiscolouredFrog;53782]You can see it with /racers, but of course people don't want to be typing that all the time

No he can't because he's racing. if he types it, he'll lose the chance to win

ONTOPIC- It would be a good idea, i support it +1
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

If you are making a race, you dont need a video, just create /arrow for checkpoints (and its direction), save it with /spos then tell the /lpos name. Except, you are mapping the the race so it must be in separated /lpos. You can also use /cpo 19945 0 to place a checkpoint-like object.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  If you are making a race, you dont need a video, just create /arrow for checkpoints (and its direction), save it with /spos then tell the /lpos name. Except, you are mapping the the race so it must be in separated /lpos. You can also use /cpo 19945 0 to place a checkpoint-like object.
                  What about the first part you think?

Comment

What about the first part you think?
                    We had that one before but since you can see which checkpoint when you entered a checkpoint, so a progress gives you better information
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      We had that one before but since you can see which checkpoint when you entered a checkpoint, so a progress gives you better information
                      ? I didn't get that, sorrry

But why you deleted that. It was actually very neat to have it all they way

Comment

That's good, but can we put races in other world to prevent lag?(to see no mta objects) what do you think?
                        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

? I didn't get that, sorrry

But why you deleted that. It was actually very neat to have it all they way
                          I'm sorry, seems it was removed, would be good to have it again.

I mean the game text that shows "Checkpoint X of X" at bottom when you enter a race checkpoint. Like the one shows "last checkpoint" before finish.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X