Suggestion about hunger event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about hunger event.

I was thinking when players playing hunger game event and then we kill a guy, His weapons drops and we can take them.
    But why his foods won't drop? I thought its good if foods drop too, But Im suggesting make a system when we kill someone his/her bag drops and players search inside the bag and take items.
    If you guys have a better idea about this suggestion share please.

good idea Queen that's is gona be better
    tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

Maybe limiting the number of items you can take from the bag would be a good idea though. A player may be well stocked or have a colt 45 in the bag.

Comment

I think It's already exists, when you kill someone, a random gun (shouldn't be in the killed person's bag) falls down from him and you can pick it up. or at least what i tried.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Nice suggestion queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            I think It's already exists, when you kill someone, a random gun (shouldn't be in the killed person's bag) falls down from him and you can pick it up. or at least what i tried.
            I'm talking about food drop.

Comment

When you kill a player in HG only weapon he is holding is dropped and not a random weapon mentioned by @next.
              Well, with regard to its tip, it would be considerably important for the game players to throw at least a hamburger or meat to the other player.
              Already taking advantage of this topic would also suggest a system that allows a player to give food or a weapon to another player in HG.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X