This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan chat suggestion

Hey everyone, I have noticed that clan chat can be seen by irc, which is really wrong when someone is talking privately to his fellow members,so im suggesting it to be private and be seen by ADMINS only.

Thanks for reading.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

IRC has too many bugs,like everyone can use the trusted player chat, and many others, but i agree with that idea
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
      IRC has too many bugs,like everyone can use the trusted player chat, and many others, but i agree with that idea
      Actually IRC has no bugs just some missed things...
      --
      Since some players use to stalk Clan Chat via IRC for annoy the whole Clan... Could be a good idea, they (GamerX IRC Scripters) are constantly adding/changing things on IRC and (not sure) maybe this will be in the next changes-list. Supporting your idea!
      Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Taker View Post
        Actually IRC has no bugs just some missed things...
        --
        Since some players use to stalk Clan Chat via IRC for annoy the whole Clan... Could be a good idea, they (GamerX IRC Scripters) are constantly adding/changing things on IRC and (not sure) maybe this will be in the next changes-list. Supporting your idea!
        Thanks Taker! I hope it happen.

I started using it today, I don't know about bugs but as taker said there is none, so yeah thanks for supporting it!

Comment

There are no bugs on irc, its just that there are no privacy for both tp and clan chat but, privacy can be added for the both of these.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

If i remember right, Matite said that some players are friend with TPs so it's ok for them to talk to their friends, and about the clan chat i think it should be hidden on the irc because it's something to be shared between clan member.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusX View Post
              If i remember right, Matite said that some players are friend with TPs so it's ok for them to talk to their friends, and about the clan chat i think it should be hidden on the irc because it's something to be shared between clan member.
              Not really... Players are not allowed to use !tpm (trusted player chat) and since TP Chat is a chat with an assigned purpose (ONLY FOR TRUSTED PLAYERS OR ADMINS) I think it should be "invisible" for players at IRC.
              Quoting this:
              Originally posted by Bloodcell
              8.2 Only trusted players and admins are allowed to use the trusted player chat (!tpm) IRC command.
              Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Taker View Post
                Not really... Players are not allowed to use !tpm (trusted player chat) and since TP Chat is a chat with an assigned purpose (ONLY FOR TRUSTED PLAYERS OR ADMINS) I think it should be "invisible" for players at IRC.
                Quoting this:

I guess they should get more privacy on irc , for tps and clan members.

Comment

Well there was a huge discussion on TP subforums for hiding the TP chat and it was being considered, maybe the same could go for clan chats. However I am not too keen on it, because nothing important about the server is actually talked about in clan chats, but still that extra privacy is always good. Also I think this had already been suggested, I suggested it ages ago.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Clan chat is not a private thing. If you want to talk in private with someone just use /spc command. But I agree TP chat should be hided on IRC like admin chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                      Clan chat is not a private thing. If you want to talk in private with someone just use /spc command. But I agree TP chat should be hided on IRC like admin chat.
                      I don't like to be watched by everyone while i was talking private to my clan members, it's just like pming all the members to not get displayed to irc, and not only tps wabt their privacy
                      Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                      Well there was a huge discussion on TP subforums for hiding the TP chat and it was being considered, maybe the same could go for clan chats. However I am not too keen on it, because nothing important about the server is actually talked about in clan chats, but still that extra privacy is always good. Also I think this had already been suggested, I suggested it ages ago.
                      Thanks and I hope this suggestion get what you wanted before.

Comment

We wont start an other drama because of the tp chat again. About the clan chat it's a good idea. It will be made

Comment

Clan chat is now hidden in IRC.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X