Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA:MP No reload bug suggestion

Hello. I'm here to suggest/bugreport something to adminstrators

In rules Section, one of the owners wrote that Any type of "no reload bug is not allowed" I've read this,
    And i want to say that everyone is using it in the server, Including me, Admins, Trusted players, Regular players that Death matching in Red spawn zones, They/we use this bug with Sawn-off and Tec9/Uzis, or Tec9/uzis only, Fire 4 shots with sawn then switch to uzis or tec9 to avoid reloading, what makes me think that it's a dead rule,

9.3 Any type of "no-reload bug" is not allowed to be used.
    I'm suggesting 2 ideas,

1. Remove the rule Number 9.3 "9.3 Any type of "no-reload bug" is not allowed to be used." from the Rules list.

2. Re-Activate the rule, so everyone respect this rule as other rules, and don't use no-reload bugs.

In my opinion, I like the first idea because it's not easy to death match in red zones without "no-reload bug"

Thanks for reading. oh yeah, and don't forget to give a damn via Signature
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

There is a bug in which only runs on servers with lagshot system, where the player appears to have some sort of no reload hack, but it is just a simple and easy bug to do.
    This rule in particular "9.3" was created to prevent players from abusing this bug (when gamerx worked with lagshot system), as well as rule 2.18 (do not drive-by with Vortex) .This rule(2.18) was created to prevent to players dont abuse of this bug.
    But now its ok, the bug dont work in skinhit system. i vote for remove the rule 9.3

Jump the video to 2:45 to see the no reload bug
    Last edited by GenGar; 12-07-16, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Yes sure it should be removed nice suggestion, beleive me even i was thinking to post this on forum today then this update came so i did't i agree.!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X