3 suggestions for chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 suggestions for chase

1. for cops they got auto fix enabled nut auto fix doesnt mean fix when car flips over i say that cops should be abled to use the flip command while in chase

2. Chase mode should have a counter in /stats or tr command like event points and races won

3. Chase must load automatically every 10 minutes feom places that were made by admins. admins have to save the chase by a commandlike /savechase to be in auto load system. and a chase can be named

thanks for coming by
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I agree with the first and second suggestion.

About the third one: It's better if admins always load the chases without a system - they are being loaded rare in this way and make it more special as many players like the chase a lot and always join it. But a textdraw would be nice to see who is being chased and how many cops are chasing the crook.

A little bug: Admins are able to use /ssb and /sjb in the chase. Some could abuse it so I would suggest to disable it for admins.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      I agree with the first and second suggestion.

About the third one: It's better if admins always load the chases without a system - they are being loaded rare in this way and make it more special as many players like the chase a lot and always join it. But a textdraw would be nice to see who is being chased and how many cops are chasing the crook.

A little bug: Admins are able to use /ssb and /sjb in the chase. Some could abuse it so I would suggest to disable it for admins.
      i also agree with Left, chase should be loaded by admin's only thats make it special! and admin's chases as you can see always special different unique ideas sometime hydra or something lol! left always try something new! so i think that is the fun of admin chases! and i agree with you on 1st and 2nd suggestion! good one!

Comment

The 1st and 2nd suggestions are good but about the 3rd suggestion as Left said that it will be more good if admins load chase because if it loads automatically players will get bored of it and then 'chase' will not be played by many players.

Comment

Don't worry chase system will be improved. We got some crazy ideas to improve it

Comment

Flip command: people use it abusively to stop their vehicles and rapidly change direction

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              1. for cops they got auto fix enabled nut auto fix doesnt mean fix when car flips over i say that cops should be abled to use the flip command while in chase

2. Chase mode should have a counter in /stats or tr command like event points and races won

3. Chase must load automatically every 10 minutes feom places that were made by admins. admins have to save the chase by a commandlike /savechase to be in auto load system. and a chase can be named

thanks for coming by
              Bro.. Totally Agreed With Your all 3 Suggestions. it will be good.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X