Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Road trip pgoo and cookie,cake suggestiom

Hi
    How about adding a command for Road trip leader /apg < amount of cookie how much will be given if someone gets the pgoo> To Create a Pgoo This command can be used per 2 minutes It is random where is pgoo going to be up or down level And one more Commands should be there so that Road trip leader can provide all the player cookie or cake Command should be /pcb <type here cookie or cake> <Amount of cookie or cake> But $10000 and 1 cookie will be taken It will also Are you sure to provide.
    But if we add 100 cookie or cake then our 7 cake will be taken and $100000 Player will be provide many times not like 1 time as you TPS they give Every time Cookie in /rts like that In chat it will say while the command provide cookie or cake
    You have been provided (here the amount of cookie or cake) (Cake or cookie) By Road trip leader.
    And for Pgoo it will say

You have Created a Pgoo.

Those command are only for road trip leader,trusted player,Admins When Road trip is started
    If you type any of the command while no Road trip is active then it will say
    You can't use this command while there is no Road Trip active
    But After typing /pcb It will ask us in a pop up-box ''Are you Sure to provide (Cookie or cake) to all road trip players.)
    Option will be ''Yes or No''
    We have to click one option

But road trip leader's money and cookie or cake will be taken only 1 time in rt
    Last edited by Robo; 17-07-16, 05:06 PM. Reason: Double post

I don't support this suggestion as these commands are just for level 2 and higher.

Comment

I think some of this suggestion were suggested before, about "Cookies and Cakes in pgoo"
      and about your suggestion.
      Many road trip leaders may abuse it, like for example im a road trip leader, i started a road trip, some other Road trip leaders will be able to make pgoos, and Pgoos are only for trusted players, they always been because this command is able to be abused, so admins gave their trusts to TPs and allow them to use this feature.

Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

if you want to do all that stuff pgoo and that things be a trusted player its simple as that! no need of adding these things i don't support it as next said very rightly road trip leader's can abuse it so i don't support it..
        Last edited by Muaaz; 17-07-16, 01:47 PM.

Comment

If some of these cmds would be added to level 1 so is there any benefit to be a level 2??
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X