IRC: Clan Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC: Clan Chat

I would like to suggest a brand new irc command: !clan [ClanTag] [Text] where you can able to chat with your clan mates. Not sure if this is unnecesary but i will respect every negative vote.
    It will detect [ClanTag] via function(s).

Example(s): !clan [ATM] hai teammutes.

IG Chat it will be shown like this: [IRC Clan-Chat][PlayerName][Text] (ex: [IRC Clan-Chat] [ATM]AlexM: Hai teammutes)
    Last edited by AlexM; 22-07-16, 06:46 PM.

It could look at the IRC username to see if they have the tag, though people don't usually include their clan tags in their IRC names. Alternatively, with your suggested implementation, the name thing wouldn't be an issue, but would however allow random IRC users to post messages to any clan channel which I don't think clans would appreciate.
    Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 22-07-16, 06:48 PM.

Comment

None is registered with his clan tag on IRC, because of expectations of leaving this clan. and there aren't always Clan members on IRC.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Someone just could change his name in irc (/nick) to [ATM]... and do !clan [ATM]

[epiC]Jayce

if you see anyone got J@yce name or somthing like that

that not me.

Comment

I suggested the clan chat to be private and rick said he will do it so this is not good -1
          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

This is a cool idea, but kinda unnecessary in my opinion, because of the fact that players rarely use clan chat, everyone is always in the main chat, and PMs or any other chat that's accessible for that player, Good luck though
            Je suis une légende

Comment

This Suggestion good for me we can add but when other player not members in ATM can chat it ?
              i will tell +1

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X