[GAMEMODE]Challenge Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Challenge Suggestion

I want to suggest something. Add checkpoints in Challenges (/challenge), like races. No, there will be no command to teleport back to a checkpoint if you fell, you'll just need to use /retry and do it again. Why I am suggesting this is because there are a lot of "shortcuts" in all the challenge maps. Players will need to collect all the checkpoints to complete the challenge, so there will no "shortcuts" anyone could use.

Nice suggestion, I suport it

Comment

Initially I was told it would make the server lag more. However after the update I heard that checkpoints in challenges were being considered. So this suggestion should be taken into consideration, not too sure though.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i don't think it's a good idea, because as Eliteus say, it would make the server lag, and may block the look straight while in challenge, and some challenges won't show the path, IE two paths, one is right, and checkpoint will ruin it.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Well,
          If checkpoints will b added in /challenge s they would b like piece of cake and there are many traps in challenges that we can miss due to checkpoint that it can block to see as next mentioned.
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Though I don't think this suggestion is necessarily bad, I don't think it is really worth adding. If there are shortcuts in a challenge map, and this is considered a flaw in design, then that suggests that the map needs to be modified and fixed, not the challenge system. If however, the shortcut is there intentionally for experienced players benefit, then of course there is no issue. I'd say -1.

Comment

I like it as a suggestion but if it effects and makes the server lag , I don't support it.
              I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                Well,
                If checkpoints will b added in /challenge s they would b like piece of cake and there are many traps in challenges that we can miss due to checkpoint that it can block to see as next mentioned.
                Yea this could make it quite easy and convinient for people,challenges might not be as funny as they are ! for now the current system of challenge (without checkpoints ) is quite good !
                sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X