Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP System!

Hey lads, Sup

So I was thinking if you guys could add a VIP system here.
    It's basically a status that you get if you donate some money to the server, and it has some special features.

The basic features that I saw in many servers are:

*Be able to change your chat/ID color using /chatcolor <RGB>.
    *Be able to spawn vehicles such as /Hydra, /Hunter and /Tank.
    *A joining message, so everytime you join the server, it should send a message to the chat:

*"VIP player <player name> has joined the server."
    *Buy special weapons maybe?
    *If VIPs could enable /God as well, it'll be sweet.

*And many more..

Now I know not many servers support this idea, but I thought it'll be fun feature and it will help the server as well.
    Cheers!

This was already suggested and denied too. In my opinion, VIP system is like a bribe saying, I gave you money now give me advantages which I do not like. GamerX want it all to be fair and do not expect money from players unlike a few other servers which are not as succesful as ours. However we do have a donating system, for more information:

You get this tag if you donate more than $5 :

You also get some respect and a place in the heart of the owners for donating

EDIT: Suggestion was accepted.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 20-03-17, 01:00 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

1-i don't support it, gamerX does't need any VIP things if you want to *Donate* to the server you can but you will not get anything special! except some reputation and a forum rank, and these god mode command etc is for TP's only.

2-i don't personally want to see the server getting spammed, by (VIP joining Messages) (Ugly Coloury Chat's) and all that kind of stuff sorry mate i don't support it!

3- You can be a (Trusted Player) for getting that id colour, godmode etc and weapons etc also you can get from /sc already, and /hydra etc can be spawned by TP's then what will TP's do? no not at all!

Read This, to know (The rules/requirments to become a Trusted Player)
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
      Last edited by Muaaz; 12-08-16, 10:04 PM.

Comment

the ideas are not interesting, any tp can spawn hydra, who wanna pay for connect broadcast and funky looking colors for your text, for weapons we already have a variety of weapons and even vips can totally abuse special weapons like minigun, this isnt a mall type of server where you get something in return for your money, owners are paying to keep the server running so we could play free of cost, just like return a favour when you can or want.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

The all features you explained are already in TP, and I don't like this VIP system as Gamerx is more genius than other servers, I bet no other server have helper like gamerx, (Except Roleplay) , When I come new here, I only love the Gamerx helping, They Try their best to do help as much they can. And You can get Free TP (But Not free you had to work hard fot it), And the Chat color you talking just for show off, As Eliteus Already posted the donations link If you want to donate you can, But no one ask you to donate. Trusted player system of Gamerx is very unique in SAMP, And All VIP system Sucks.
          When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Suggested Before , Denied Suggestion , We have Trusted Player Instead of VIP and they can Enable/Disable Godmode , And you can donate more than 5$ to take the Donation rank on forum , and Donating dont have any extra stuffs in game , just the forum Rank/Colour which Eliteus Mentioned above .

Comment

Don't find it necessary.
              We already got ranks similar to it.

Comment

useless post we already have TPS system and its better than VIP evey other thing explained above and before.

Comment

Simply, I LOVE GamerX Because there's no V.I.P.s here, because they'll spam and break rules and admins will not be able to do anything. because they paid money, and you can donate for GamerX here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...1316-Donations
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X