Events idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events idea

What about an kills counter, i mean instead of writing /pe everytime when respawning in the event, so why not just adding the name of the player with the highest kills in the screen

if you're asking where, i would say it's good in the racer's positions in /join
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Originally posted by Next View Post
    What about an kills counter, i mean instead of writing /pe everytime when respawning in the event, so why not just adding the name of the player with the highest kills in the screen

if you're asking where, i would say it's good in the racer's positions in /join
    i agree its helpfull suggestion

Comment

This already exist to some events like DeathMatch, you are just playing too much ShipCTF, CTF objective is more similar to flags captured not kills so it show who hold the flag and how many flags captured, instead in Deathmatch events, you will see how many kills you earned and the top 3 player kills since deathmatch objective is more similar to kills, and for sumo it shows the top 3 player with longest surviving time, why would it shows kills, it is not even related with kills.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X