About Spawn kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Spawn kill

About Spawn killing in events, that's not fair when the spawn-kill protected is able to kill us while we can't why not coding for it. so when the spawn protected player ends his spawn protect when he uses his gun to shoot someone else
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

This is totally true for small ctf maps, you keep shooting someone that got spawned and shooting you but still have the anti spawn system.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Yeah Have to agree with him, I remember that There is event of DM or, I don't remember his nam, In this event we given out a Mini-guns. So we are in red team the other ones in Blue, When event start they start spawn killing us but there all team member not come down to ass. As We handled them and Get to their spawn, And Their spawn positions also not change, So We all Kept firing on Him. And Then The admin End the event.

Next, it's not possible to make Anti- Spawn kill, The script then do as When Player spawn kill is activate and if other team shoot him he get drop down like we try to kill someone in ammunition.

And Also it will be good, If admin create 3 random spawn positions for Teams, Also in this way We get save from Spawn killing.
      When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
        And Also it will be good, If admin create 3 random spawn positions for Teams, Also in this way We get save from Spawn killing.
        That's not a bad idea, if there are more than one spawn positions for each team it would be better for the players to avoid such cases.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X