Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing

"Headshot System"
    I know it's been suggested before, but i'm suggesting a new kind of headshot that works only with Sniper, nothing else.

"Auto-fix"
    Player should have their Auto-fix automatically turned off while he's in a red zone, and prevent spamming /f or /repair, So he can use it only 1 time per 15 seconds.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Originally posted by Next View Post
    "Headshot System"
    I know it's been suggested before, but i'm suggesting a new kind of headshot that works only with Sniper, nothing else.
    I'm sure that if this suggestion got accepted, they will be lot of snipers camping near the spawnzone.

"Auto-fix"
    Player should have their Auto-fix automatically turned off while he's in a red zone, and prevent spamming /f or /repair, So he can use it only 1 time per 15 seconds.
    Or prevent them from using /fix or /f in a redzone.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I can see the Head shot system in several servers and they dont have any problem about spawnkillers, to give a headshot is really hard

A player can kill another player with a sawnoff even if it is with antispawn kill on, so I do not see why say headshot will be reason to spawnkill in redzones
      In my opinion The Headshot system could be something just for minigames or events and I agree with it

On the second opinion, I do not see the reason to make the /autofix be turned off in redzones

On the third I think it would be helpful
      Because all players turn off the autofix to DB but still can do /fix

So I think it would be nice a break between each /fix
      Last edited by GenGar; 11-09-16, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
        I can see the Head shot system in several servers and they dont have any problem about spawnkillers, to give a headshot is really hard

A player can kill another player with a sawnoff even if it is with antispawn kill on, so I do not see why say headshot will be reason to spawnkill in redzones
        In my opinion The Headshot system could be something just for minigames or events and I agree with it

On the second opinion, I do not see the reason to make the /autofix be turned off in redzones
        [/SIZE]
        First, Headshot is helpful, must be enabled everywhere, not only in minigames and events, it will be helpful to make ks.

second, The reason you just said in the downer line, To prevent players to db in red zones, doesn't laterally, but if they have autu fix disabled, they will be worried about their vehicles, so they don't drive by. use /f ? nah, only 1 time per 15 seconds, so they don't fix it each time their vehicle explodes. and we can explode their car between 5-10 seconds.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I can support your second suggestion to make an cool down time for a player to use autofix again. Its Pretty Annoying when some noobs come with their sanchez db hard while you in fight, And When Their Vehicle Going to hell, They Directional Boost And Spam the /f.
          When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X