Flamer in /sc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamer in /sc

This is too ironic. Because when someone choose Flamer in /sc, he spawns with it (inside a redzone) and I see many players abusing of it, using the flamer in spawns, this kinda of annoying thing.

So I suggest removing Flamer from /sc and replacing by another weapon (AK47, UZI, Colt 45 for example) or just removing, to avoid this problem

Its a Pretty good Suggestion, but not for who liked Framer, Anyways, The one who use it bad or in red zone may not aware of rules. I am sure if admin punish him 2 or 3 times. He not use it again.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Personal opinion: there is no need of this kind of change.
      We normally report rule breakers its simple as that. As a result admins tele-port them to /ga mostly.
      It is a feature of /sc command that it at least provides players with something special. Special here means rocket, grenade, flammer etc.

Comment

So why is there not rockets and grenades at /sc?

Also, yes i know we can report but it will make easy for everyone, even admins

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
          Personal opinion: there is no need of this kind of change.
          We normally report rule breakers its simple as that.
          Must be really amazing to lose a killstreak to someone breaking the rules. You still can't just run away from the fight and report the rulebreaker because they are infringing a rule. This makes no sense at all. Removing flamer from /sc would be a lot easier.

Comment

First, I do not see why there the flamethrower in /sc Since it is possible to acquire via / flamer

Second, I agree with the idea of the pacific in removing the flamer from /sc to avoid misunderstandings (if a new player on the server that does not know about the rule acquire the flamer and use in redzone)

Comment

Similarly like how rockets are only an /sc for admins, so should flamer since they are the same class of weapons.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

May be like
                If a player try kill Someone with flamethrower at Redzone or any other popular area then he immidatly disarmed (automat) and he will see a warning text that will help alort ��
                Btw idk is it possible to make such script if possible then from my side this is only solution without removing wepon from /sc
                Otherwise ill go with pacific
                Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

It was already suggested

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...mer-in-redzone

Comment

Yeah that's a stupid script, must be removed, they made it so they can jail more players XD

joke, /support
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                      Must be really amazing to lose a killstreak to someone breaking the rules. You still can't just run away from the fight and report the rulebreaker because they are infringing a rule. This makes no sense at all. Removing flamer from /sc would be a lot easier.
                      Being an old player you must be knowing that at every spawn zone there are spawned vehicles, it is easy to hit f and move a distance from rule breaker and use report.

Removing it from extra spawn weapon list doesnt seem good enough.
                      Last edited by Rackham; 16-09-16, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Removing it from extra spawn weapon list doesnt seem good enough.
                        A really bad reason. ''Not good enough''

You guys don't even have rockets in your /sc but can acquire it with /rocket outside a redzone. Quite similarly, flamers shouldn't be on your /sc but should be able to be accessed outside a redzone with /flamer. Nothing to win, nothing to lose - a neutral addition which can stop a lot of rulebreaking and at the same time keep it fair just like rocket (which is a same class of weapon as flamer).
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

it is easy to hit f and move a distance from rule breaker and use report.
                          No, it's not. Especially if you're a new player, since you used the ''being old player'' argument.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X