This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect Vice City and Liberty City Like this plz

I have seen this video and I think it would be a nice extension for GamerX check it out and apply them ASAP https://youtu.be/keESdpi5QU0

Everyone will have to download the map mod for it in order to access GamerX. This will result in a decline in the number of players drastically and will also make GamerX look very empty with a huge map and with less players. I would not like to see this happen and I don't think it will. If you want to access this map go off onto another server, GamerX has and will always be in San Andreas map.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Dude this is a complex mod that deal with multiple archives inside GTA SA directory and consumes a lot of memory. I would really be amazed of I could see it but it's almost impossible to be added in GX. Btw this mod is for single, only the players who have downloaded it would see as Eliteus said

Comment

Wait a second if you said everyone need to separately download em, then how do the maps that players custom build come up to every users without any additional download, for example of some CTF event ,some derby one's and some HG events? Can't you use that way to get these maps? Well if u think the extension is gonna be like the areas of LS and Bayside then maybe you right elitus

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGKEVIN View Post
          Wait a second if you said everyone need to separately download em, then how do the maps that players custom build come up to every users without any additional download, for example of some CTF event ,some derby one's and some HG events? Can't you use that way to get these maps? Well if u think the extension is gonna be like the areas of LS and Bayside then maybe you right elitus
          Because they are objects that were made by players in the server itself, not a modification.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Player objects are different maps. Player objects are registered objects TO GTA San Andreas files. Therefore scripters have coded that /cpo [id] which spawns in that registered object from the game files. On the other hand, Liberty City and Vice City is a whole map of it's own, the map is extracted from the games GTA III and GTA Vice City. Those games use their OWN Unique objects that are not in the files of San Andreas therefore they cannot be /cpo'd in. Oh and to physically map Liberty City and Vice City into the server using GTA San Andreas objects is really tough and will explode the servers memory. Will also be way too much effort to map it all in.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 04-10-16, 11:38 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I have seen this video and I think it would be a nice extension for GamerX check it out and apply them ASAP
              It's impossible to add this mod to the server as the objects and bots are only converted to a mod and its based on single player only. But it's still possible to create maps with a few objects like what you saw in the video but it will take lots of times and the bots are impossible to add for a server but yes, it would be a nice extension.
              Last edited by Nick; 05-10-16, 01:15 AM.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

This mod is not able to be installed to GamerX map, unless by IMG file, and only who downloads it will be able to see it.

They can't add it because those maps ".dff files are not installed with the game itself, it's been edited by someone else and uploaded so anyone interested can download it. Simply
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X