Races :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Races :D

When in a Race..When do not get hit by an opponents car..What i think is...This feature should get added for poles too...those r a big trouble when turning the vehicle

Why not just do a drag race if the aim is to make it that easy?

i know sir pacific
    Last edited by Glator; 11-10-16, 07:46 PM.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Basit_Khan View Post
      When in a Race..When do not get hit by an opponents car..What i think is...This feature should get added for poles too...those r a big trouble when turning the vehicle
      I don't understand at all , you mean remove crash from tunnings area?

Edit: " lamps mode " it's a cheater mode and i think is prohibited , since it's a " cheater mode "
      pratice like everybody does , you can be a great racer with effort and pratice.
      Last edited by mind; 11-10-16, 04:31 PM.

Comment

He means that you should pass through poles like cars to avoid crashes in race (disabling collisions with poles).

Well, I don't even know if it is possible but I disagree. Getting good in races needs you to have the ability to avoid the poles, it would be like prohibiting fast c-bugs and allowing only slow c-bugs. I race oftenly and my biggest problems is hitting poles but I don't think they should be removed because I need to improve myself to be competitive in races.

Originally posted by Glator View Post
        Why not just do a drag race if the aim is to make it that easy?
        There is the race GR4 for it xD
        Last edited by Pacific; 11-10-16, 04:24 PM.

Comment

why only poles why don't we remove trees and buildings as well or maybe we can make a free way in the sky , so that u don't crash with anything anymore... look dude as pasific said if u want to be a good racers you must earn it and to do that u have to know how to drive , and when i say u have to know how to drive i mean u have to avoid every single pole tree building etc...

Comment

Poles are life, we can't remove life and live without life, as life is life.

-213 Negative.
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Disable Collision with Poles? Not a good idea at all... -1
              Last edited by Frost_Bite; 15-10-16, 08:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry but, It's not possible to remove collisions from the objects. Even if that is possible that's mean you have no ground (road is an object) to drive on?

Although it's possible to remove all those poles and traffic signs per player session, which means player must rejoin to get the poles back, so it's not restored the after races end. Another negative side is it would decrease the challenge in races (like Pacific said), also the street would get darker while in night time/dark weather as it has no traffic lamp lighting the road.

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                why only poles why don't we remove trees and buildings as well or maybe we can make a free way in the sky , so that u don't crash with anything anymore...
                read my pm
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X