This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedZone suggestions.

When some, one lose's some helth a lot of people take car wich is spawning in RZ. and run away and it's realy dificull to kill like that soo... my suggestion is no more cars in RZS.

A lot of new players do not know how to spawn a car and it's easy for them take a car from the red zone, also there are a lot of players who enjoy drive around from red zones and they take cars without using the /v command and btw this won't do any difference, they can type /car instead.

Comment

Seriously dude? As Kenneth said there are new players and also players who doesn't wants to fight and they can get the cars from redzones. The server is not only for deathmatch

Comment

Well even if they do fight back, they are allowed to use pre spawned vehicles to evade death, they just cannot use any commands as such to get away. So I do not agree with this suggestion.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
          A lot of new players do not know how to spawn a car and it's easy for them take a car from the red zone, also there are a lot of players who enjoy drive around from red zones and they take cars without using the /v command and btw this won't do any difference, they can type /car instead.
          ^ - Nuff said.

Comment

This is the worst idea i've ever heard in Suggestions section, Red zone is the house of the spawned players, Do you accept to live without a car or two in your garage in your life?
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Rejected.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X