• ANTI-advertisment BOTS

Hey guys how about Anti-advertisment BOTS:
    What a Anti-advertisment bots can do:
    1. They will avoid Players spamming IPS
    2. They will only take action if somebody is advertismenting
    3. They will be auto toggle on when there is no admin online
    4. Admins can toggle the BOTS on and off
    5. It will banned the player for advertismenting
    6. If a player told IP it will not be heard by anyone And at the same time the adverter will be banned
    7. In IRC IF somebody advert IP then the Advertiser will be range + permanent banned from IRC + in-game
    8. If the player spams the IP then he will mute the player
    9. Admin can chat as the bot ''Christ'' They can bannned Player by the BOT, Bot's name is Christ
    10. Player can only write This server's IP only

This is my suggestion, Today somebody advertisment IP he was spamming it And no admin were online. The admin after some time
    Last edited by Raunak_Singh; 18-08-16, 11:20 AM.

It will be a good idea it will prevent players from advertising other servers but in some cases it is not useful. (but in some cases it is useful so I support this idea its a good idea).

Youre Idea is good but, players always have another idea to advertise like if this didn't worked: 12.345.67.89:0000 they will just type it in another way like 12 <space> 345 67 89 0000 or 12_345_67_89-000.

NOTE: Its not a real ip its just an example of 1234567890.
    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
    Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

And if someone wrote gx ip?
      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
        Yeh thats the point. It should be able to recognize GX Ip.

And if the player types any ip for example : 123.45.67.89:1000

In the chat it should appear: "Don't advertise Warning [1/5]"

If he continues till warning [5/5] he will be auto-banned or kicked.

Comment

Oh Nice for telling i will add this too '' Player can write Gamerx's ip''

Comment

Sounds good, it will be nice if system recognize GamerX ip adress it will help surely!

Comment

I like this suggestion and it will b good if /q (not command) will not be able to written in Chat
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Well, This suggestion is better. But what if someone shares ips without (.) & ( : ) then system wont be able to recognize them as IPs.
                Anyways, I'm fine with the Suggestion..

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
                  Well, This suggestion is better. But what if someone shares ips without (.) & ( : ) then system wont be able to recognize them as IPs.
                  Anyways, I'm fine with the Suggestion..
                  Thats what I said.

Originally posted by Ezhan View Post
                  players always have another idea to advertise like if this didn't worked: 12.345.67.89:0000 they will just type it in another way like 12 <space> 345 67 89 0000 or 12_345_67_89-000.
                  but at least it could stop other players to post ips.
                  YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                  Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

That's some high AI programming qualification you wrote there... It wont be possible for a sa-mp gamemode as it requires high process and high memory to achieve that, it probably requires external program or plugins, but wont solve 100% of the problems accurately... Still human brains (admins in this case) can solve it easily so just use /report. Even though those advertise spammer they don't really get players from that, just like how you see advertisement in most websites, i bet not many of them care.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      That's some high AI programming qualification you wrote there... It wont be possible for a sa-mp gamemode as it requires high process and high memory to achieve that, it probably requires external program or plugins, but wont solve 100% of the problems accurately... Still human brains (admins in this case) can solve it easily so just use /report. Even though those advertise spammer they don't really get players from that, just like how you see advertisement in most websites, i bet not many of them care.
                      i don't think that there's any server better than GamerX in anything.
                      i mean i didn't think*
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                        i don't think that there's any server better than GamerX in anything.
                        i mean i didn't think*
                        If you read the whole topic before posting you can understand more widely (try to read what others posted, not just mine).

Also don't ever try that on another server, advertising gamerx in another server is not acceptable and such direspectful thing.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                          I like this suggestion and it will b good if /q (not command) will not be able to written in Chat
                          It's easy to detect if someone typed gx ip in the chat and ignore them. It's simple to make the server detect if someone write that command in the chat but the post below have the reasons why it might not be added.

PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

If you read the whole topic before posting you can understand more widely (try to read what others posted, not just mine).

Also don't ever try that on another server, advertising gamerx in another server is not acceptable and such direspectful thing.
                            I have read all posts, i just wanted to proof it, AND if you know, that server, Which caused our Mabbit channel to get banned, that massive spammer was advertising for that server, and i don't make ads for GamerX, as i'm not getting anything, i wrote that because i know that they have ads bot, and i wanted to show you but avoiding ads to, so i posted GamerX ip
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Look now, let me explain... the logic since you don't understand my simple explanation, here comes detailed explanation.
                              Yet the programming do a conditional check of every character in a set of characters called String
                              It would be kinda easy if it just detect wildcarded surrounding dots and colons for *.*.*.*:*
                              That wildcard * just to match any characters on it, doesn't matter if you write both
                              "37.187.154.36:8800" or "Hello.it's.me. i am good : you ?" will block it.
                              Now next level we "filter" it to more specific, only numbers
                              anynumbers.anynumbers.anynumbers.anynumbers:anynum bers
                              That's the second level, without caring much what kind of and how many numbers written even 00025252.131231.13.231:152087285712598217582 will still block it
                              Now next level we make sure it's checking that only around 3 max characters of numbers around the dots and 5 for ports
                              Still that numbers like 999.000.100.635:76543 will block it, even that is not a valid IP address neither port...
                              Now next level we know that IP numbers starts with 0 and ends with 255 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4), while possible internet ports are 0 to 65535 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...P_port_numbers)..
                              But still that it will block a private/special IP address or even port numbers that are not to be used with SA:MP servers....
                              So the next level we have to add those exceptions, a few list (like around 100 i guess), making sure it need to check the ip written by the noob and compare it with the 100 list of exceptions, maybe including gx ip.
                              Now the question is what if they do like 37-187-154-36 : 8800 you have to think more about it by repeating the similar method since we are just done with the *.*.*.*:* with methods above Often there was advertiser surrounding it with some silly symbols not even the dots but around every numbers like "3<silly symbols here>7" instead of 37.
                              Not forgetting there it is also possible to use DNS than an IP like gamerxserver.com:8800 or maybe without a port number, since most sa-mp servers run on default port 7777 and if you add ip to the client without the port number it will automatically do it...
                              The similar thing can be achieved on filtering swear words on chat, but in this case is bit more difficult since the program must have dictionary list of words... That one is just for english, you don't think yet about other 150 languages.
                              For example word "fuck" is blocked, then how about those "fuccccccccckkkkkkkkk" "fu" "fk you" etc?

Otherwise it would be meaningless to filter those, if human can still do it in another way to bypass the program.

There are a lot techniques and algorithm for this, not all of them are efficient means it would require high process and resource since it need to use thousands of objects and methods...
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String...hing_algorithm
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_matching
                              But that's hyperbolic to think about it working in a SA:MP server just for noobs advertising, I admit i don't know much, about it, but it's available in another programming language or another software, not for PAWN language used in gamemode scripting. I do know there's an extension people made in sa-mp forums such as Regular Expression plugin (well that's written in C/C++, so no wonder it's more possible). Since if you do that all in PAWN, which is an embedded programming language, running in a single thread, would just laaaaaaag the sa-mp server (not forgetting that gamerx gamemode is big enough).
                              So what you are doing on that other server is not a BOT, it's just a simple ip address filtering. Now read what the thread starter wants, they want it a real BOT that handle alot problems in game forum irc just for advertisement, now why i call it "AI"? Because AI will be able to learn behavior of problems like the noob trying to bypass the anti advertisement, and prevent it another time, since a robot can still do mistake that looks stupid for human.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence
                              Yeah again that's too hyperbolic, but why do to achieve such hard thing for a small problem, like i said before, almost nobody cares with noobs advertising other sa-mp servers...

And if you still think that any kind of BOTs is possible and easy to make, including those anti things, then logically a server wouldn't need admin anymore since all problems are solved automatically.

So there we get the real human brain, Admins, they know exactly another human behaviors and common sense.

I do know you will say "that server already has the anti-bot", you think by posting such screenshot in public, no one of them will eventually visit this forum and see what you are doing here? Even i do realize some other players that played on that other server already feel familiar with the interface and player names there. They can laugh at gamerx just because this, or maybe on your reaction to that "anti-ads bot" since they know they didn't even use bot or such.
                              Last edited by Robo; 27-08-16, 09:24 AM.
                              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X