• Show
Clear All

• 3rd Trusted Player Application

Username: PotatoWasTaken[M]
    Any previous names: PotatoWasTaken, PotatoWasTaken[Vs]
    IRC Nickname (if any): PotatoWasTaken
    Time spent in-game (hours): 223 Hours

Absolutely yes.

You have worked hard for this for a long time. You're helpfull, active and a kind person.

Comment

As we all know, human can't be so many persons, human can only control himself, no need to be 2 or 3 people, with other words, you and some people (like i mentioned in your previous application) are the same person.

Also your attitude is not suitable for the trusted player status, and less helpful, also i rarely see you reporting.

If you work on these i mentioned above, you will for sure get the status, i don't want to see you guys get in troubles in the future, maybe good vote next time.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

For the reasons stated above...

I vote no.

Comment

I think you're a great person. You're definitely helpful, enjoyable and active and I personally believe you deserve a chance to be a trusted player so yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
            I think you're a great person. You're definitely helpful, enjoyable and active and I personally believe you deserve a chance to be a trusted player so yes from me.
            + reporting, and i think you are mature enough for level 2. YES

Hope the other nicks won't get you into some trouble.

Good Luck !

sigpic

Comment

Jafri has told everything, yes from me aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                As we all know, human can't be so many persons, human can only control himself, no need to be 2 or 3 people, with other words, you and some people (like i mentioned in your previous application) are the same person.

Also your attitude is not suitable for the trusted player status, and less helpful, also i rarely see you reporting.

If you work on these i mentioned above, you will for sure get the status, i don't want to see you guys get in troubles in the future, maybe good vote next time.

No from me.

Good luck!
                totally agree what is being mentioned here ^ it's a no from me.

Originally posted by PotatoWasTaken
                Thank you for replying ^^ But I've got a few points I'd like you to know:

First: just like the previous trusted player application of mine, you haven't given me any actual tips of why I'm not capable of that status (Yea, We've got more than one account, and as I mentioned in the previous app, these are my siblings and I also explained so in a private message), and I asked admin BlackBird in that private message if he wanted any proof on us being more than a single person and he just didn't reply, if any of the admins want any kind of proof (picture/video..etc.) feel free to ask.
                You're the one who should provide proof enough proof for us is that 3 people using same pc same ip that doesn't matter tho but that explain to me your lack of the inactivity, admins don't have to give you tips tps reqs are the tips needed to get tp obviously enough
                Second: Maybe if you think I'm not capable of that status yet, I'd like you to know (at least) that I'm not "stupid" enough to make more than one account to play on the same server for no actual reason(?)
                Not that you're "stupid" but i've seen many people "die trying" doing any unexpected stuffs just to get tp *caugh*caugh* recent events ^^
                Last edited by Adrenaline; 26-12-15, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I really don't see the problem with a few siblings playing on the same PC.. just make sure they don't use your account. From what I've seen, you're friendly, helpful and deserving of TP status. Yes from me

Comment

I'd like to give you a chance too, actually since I think as well that you are a good guy and you fit in this status.

So, its a yes from me.

Comment

Your application was discussed with Nate, Lorsimon and me. Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X